This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

the king

Pressure washing
« on: July 24, 2021, 09:03:08 pm »
I have a 15lpm 250bar and run it flat out with the fsc but using turbo i normally go 3 quarter throttle today i went full throttle  how do you guys run your pressure washers is flat out the fastest and best way to go !!

Smudger

Re: Pressure washing
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2021, 02:46:52 pm »
Yes

Only time it's not full chat is delicate brick cleaning

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Steve Grocott

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2021, 12:32:49 am »
The guy who services my machine says you should run flat out and reduce pressure via the unloader valve: he says it’s best for the engine.

Splash & dash

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2021, 07:38:08 pm »
The guy who services my machine says you should run flat out and reduce pressure via the unloader valve: he says it’s best for the engine.

So running an engine flat out is good for it ???? When needed yes but if you don’t need that much pressure or volume of water then cut the revs back less ware and tare on the engine , less noise , less fuel used .

Smudger

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2021, 09:51:11 am »
Usually full is not max or over revving- it’s where it’s set for optimal performance

Darran

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk