This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

aztec

Re: Ltd Co valuation for divorce
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2021, 05:38:18 pm »
im sure you can come to an agreement without arguing, you was married and in love once !

Spotfree

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2021, 05:45:53 pm »
Thanks for all the advice
I’m still taking time out and trying to decide what I want to do
It’s awkward as the Ro and Ibc are still at home ,  she’s letting me fill the van each night so at least there’s some co operation

If we do decide we can’t work through it, I hope we can sort this out by ourselves and have something drawn up by a solicitor.

Time will tell, after the last 18 months-anything is possible now!

Spotfree

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2021, 05:47:31 pm »
im sure you can come to an agreement without arguing, you was married and in love once !

Haha…one before the other!
No, we get well over most things but somethings we just get around

swanson

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2021, 06:46:58 pm »
don't agree with Dazmond
I've been married for 25 years and still going strong
And she's a partner in the business.

Slacky

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2021, 07:06:37 pm »
let this be a warning to other lads...dont ever get married and certainly dont go 50/50 in a business and NEVER have a joint bank account...keep everything separate....

for most people its pointless getting married......so many people get divorced within 5 or 10 years.....its BS...

This is an insane statement on two fronts Daz..

1) You’ve never been married

2) You’re planning on getting married.

dazmond

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2021, 07:26:00 pm »
let this be a warning to other lads...dont ever get married and certainly dont go 50/50 in a business and NEVER have a joint bank account...keep everything separate....

for most people its pointless getting married......so many people get divorced within 5 or 10 years.....its BS...
[/quote

This is an insane statement on two fronts Daz..

1) You’ve never been married

2) You’re planning on getting married.

err......whos getting married?not me mate.....im engaged to my missus but defo no plans to get married......separate houses and separate bank accounts! :D

price higher/work harder!

Slacky

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2021, 11:01:26 pm »
err......whos getting married?not me mate.....im engaged to my missus but defo no plans to get married......separate houses and separate bank accounts! :D

I'll be moving in with my missus when we get married....shes got a 4 bed house and earns more money than me.....shes not got many years left on her mortgage now.....🙂👍

dd

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2021, 11:05:13 pm »
I'll be moving in with my missus when we get married....shes got a 4 bed house and earns more money than me.....shes not got many years left on her mortgage now.....🙂👍
I think Daz is just waiting until she has cleared the mortgage before getting married.

dazmond

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2021, 11:11:42 pm »

you dont seriously think i meant it do you matt?absolutely no chance esp after the amount of people i know that are going through a divorce at the present time....... ;D
price higher/work harder!

Slacky

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2021, 11:28:36 pm »
Sounds like you did mate.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2021, 11:33:24 pm »
Daznond. Bang to rights. Backpedalling like a unicyclist on the edge of an abyss! 🤣
It's a game of three halves!

NBwcs

« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2021, 12:05:22 am »
My advise would be quite opposite to most so far. Only use a solicitor if its an absolute last resort, try talking to her 1st and see what she wants. Solicitors are parasites, you'll quite probably be handing over wads to one anyway if your both set on going down that road so try and sort out as much as you can amicable without using one. Stay calm and find out what she wants before putting your side. You never know, she might not want any part of the business , she might have designs on other assets you both have. Hope you can both sort things out  without too much agro, better still, hope you can both find a way to stay together and be happy.

Wind o kleen

« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2021, 08:15:00 am »
I love it when people get caught out talking BS.. problem with lying is you’ve gotta keep on telling more lies to cover your first one 😂

Gringo

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2021, 12:28:26 pm »
Tell you what is insane, spending a load on an engagement ring, proposing to get engaged with no intention of ever getting married, it makes no sense , pure nonsense

Granny

« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2021, 12:47:20 pm »
Who on earth gets engaged with no intention of getting married?
I think it's called leading them up the garden path.
All I can say is keep your phone and laptop locked and away from your fiancée and make sure she never gets near this PUBLIC forum!

deeege

« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2021, 05:39:36 pm »

Brilliant  ;D ;D ;D
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Gringo

« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2021, 05:55:39 pm »
Thing is when you get caught on the BS, you don't half loose credibility, it leaves me wondering if the talk of heated seats ,big earning ,5* bla bla is all Just a load of BS too

Gringo

« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2021, 06:00:11 pm »
Or even a girlfriend ;D

Splash & dash

« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2021, 06:52:27 pm »

Lol caught out well and truly 😂😂😂😂😂

robbo333

« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2021, 07:15:23 pm »
Daz - and they say 'romance is dead'!  ;D

Spotfree - I have to say you sound like a decent chap; in the face of adversity, you're still looking to be fair and reasonable for yourself, your wife and your kids. Personally, I would say sod solicitors and lawyers, find an agreement between you and your wife that suits the pair of you. And hopefully you'll save a bit of money in 'fees as well. That is, of course, providing she's not a complete nut job!
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"