This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

Re: Ltd Co valuation for divorce
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2021, 07:48:22 pm »
lets hope shes not a bunny boiler........... :)
price higher/work harder!

dazmond

« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2021, 07:51:56 pm »
Tell you what is insane, spending a load on an engagement ring, proposing to get engaged with no intention of ever getting married, it makes no sense , pure nonsense

it was £900.....hardly a fortune.....ive always been a commitment phobe......who knows maybe i will get married eventually in another 20+ years when im 70......im too young yet at 49...... ;D

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2021, 09:01:17 pm »
.dont ever get married and certainly dont go 50/50 in a business and NEVER have a joint bank account...keep everything separate....

so plan to fail right?  ;)
iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk

Spotfree

« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2021, 09:08:56 pm »
Another twist- our little boy was rushed into hospital for emergency surgery tonight, bought everything into perspective for us.

I think our disagreement seems insignificant now.

Been sat here dangling on a shoe string for the last hour but the wife's just called and he's ok.

He was complaining of a saw teste this morning and again after school, the doctors sent him to hospital and they operated on him right away as they thought it could be twisted and will die within hours if so.

Luckily it was a cyst, poor lad. second op for him since September.

Life's been a flipping roller coaster lately, what next...

deeege

« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2021, 09:44:12 pm »
Another twist- our little boy was rushed into hospital for emergency surgery tonight, bought everything into perspective for us.

Been sat here dangling on a shoe string for the last hour but the wife's just called and he's ok.

He was complaining of a saw teste this morning and again after school, the doctors sent him to hospital and they operated on him right away as they thought it could be twisted and will die within hours if so.

Geez poor lad, I can attest to the pain of an emergency op due to a twisted testy, have never experienced pain like it, but apparently it’s very common for teenage lads.

Hope he’s on the mend.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Slacky

« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2021, 09:50:23 pm »
A twisted bollock. That’s what Daz’ll be getting when his fiancé missus reads this thread.

Spotfree

« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2021, 10:50:08 pm »

Geez poor lad, I can attest to the pain of an emergency op due to a twisted testy, have never experienced pain like it, but apparently it’s very common for teenage lads.

Hope he’s on the mend.

Thanks ,

He's 8 and it wasn't twisted after all just a cyst which they removed whilst open.

He's high as kite right now but he'll get the day off tomorrow.

dazmond

« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2021, 11:05:19 pm »
A twisted bollock. That’s what Daz’ll be getting when his fiancé missus reads this thread.

;D ;D ;D

NWH

« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2021, 03:17:04 pm »
I can’t believe that you get married do anything for each other and then years later do anything to leave each other with nothing lol,my Mrs is a one off she would give me her last Rolo every time if you don’t start off as best friends marriage never works long term if you have the right partner you don’t need anyone else.

Don Kee

« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2021, 05:53:17 pm »

it was £900.....hardly a fortune...

Agreed, you could get 3 or 4 oil changes for that.

dazmond

« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2021, 06:30:26 pm »

it was £900.....hardly a fortune...

Agreed, you could get 3 or 4 oil changes for that.

11 oil changes with £20 left over actually mate....... ;D....local garage charges £80

Gringo

« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2021, 10:05:43 pm »
You would have been better off booking your van in for a service for next 11 years than tossing off £900 on a useless trinket for your missus/fiancée's finger Daz ;D