This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

the king

Biocide
« on: June 11, 2021, 07:13:17 am »
Algoclear pro vs the rest is it wirth the higher price you can get 6l of softwash solutions or benz for same price as 5l of Algoclear Pro!!im about to do my house roof its scraped and ready for bio

Smudger

Re: Biocide
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2021, 05:24:43 pm »
All overpriced mate

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

the king

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2021, 06:24:36 pm »
There not cheep i like bio as its spray and walk away thault about hypoing it but lot more faff think ill just stick with benz i no its good and price is better value

Splash & dash

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2021, 08:20:13 pm »
Why not just hypo it after scraping it will do the same job as bio but much quicker and a fraction of the cost

zesty

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2021, 02:26:44 pm »
Hypo it, the problem with biocides is they don’t last long enough. After some rain, and more rain, and a winter, there isn’t going to be any more biocode on that roof!

Hypo will do an instant job, and has the same residual effects as a biocide to be perfectly honest. I.e untill the weather washes it away…

the king

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2021, 03:41:13 pm »
Hypo it, the problem with biocides is they don’t last long enough. After some rain, and more rain, and a winter, there isn’t going to be any more biocode on that roof!

Hypo will do an instant job, and has the same residual effects as a biocide to be perfectly honest. I.e untill the weather washes it away…
what hypo percent mix would you suggest same as walls or stronger

Splash & dash

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2021, 10:21:58 pm »

Did mine with a 4-1 mix applied a couple of heavy coats and didn’t bother rinsing off .

the king

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2021, 06:29:37 am »
I will get it sorted next week had to order a new pump as my old one died last week for got to rince it out after use  ; :-[

zesty

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2021, 03:55:38 pm »

4-1 as splash said, but you may even find 5-1 is enough, after two applications…

I’ll be doing my house roof in early autumn, I always like to do roofs on cooler damp days if possible!