This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cohen

Locin with Mizzoni pump
« on: May 12, 2021, 05:34:16 pm »
I’ve always used Honda with interpumps
Never had many issues except usual maintenance u expect by long use...also super simple to maintain oil wise,spark plugs filters etc
What’s people opinion on theses units it’s a locin
With Mazzini pump 21ltr p/m with g.reduction
Same as my other 2 units in output. It’s the reliability issues if any? And ease of maintenance I’m concerned about...£400 pound diffrencebetween the 2

Smudger

Re: Locin with Mizzoni pump
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 09:16:27 pm »
If your buying from Rutland pumps I wouldn't bother

I have 2 Loncin and Mazzoni pump - one is as good as gold the other pump was fooked  from minute one replacement I think is still ok but the electric start has failed

My older loncin with the good old ws202 interpump I got from ac pressure washers are still going full chat after 18 months full abuse

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

cohen

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2021, 06:49:50 am »
Darren I have the option of the interpumps instead of mizzoni...ive always run Honda and interpumps so I’m now very unsure
Always been a Rutland pump customer
Alternatives please???

Smudger

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2021, 02:36:21 pm »
AC pressure washers have been good

so have A1 pressure washers at Ipswich

Hondas are the best I have 4 that are nearing 8 years and have a tough life - im rubbish at servicing so they have done extremely well - yes they have had issues - piston slap - and spark plug thread strip - but these are minor considering the 1,00's of hours run

As said the loncin's have run pretty well for 18 months 

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

cohen

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2021, 06:48:23 pm »
Yes I agree 100%
On reflection I think I will probably go with Honda for the 4th time
Respect to you Darren!

the king

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2021, 08:23:29 pm »
I've got the loncin 15lpm 250bar 3600psi from Rutland pumps only done 25 hours so far but been spot on so far not shore if it has the mizzoni pump tho the honda was tad more but cant see the loncin being far behind on quality

the king

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2021, 08:28:18 pm »
Was just checking out the ac washers they look quality i see there seem to be a lot of 21 200bar but few 15 250bar one was 270 bar  is there much differences in speed of cleaning with 21lpm 200bar over 15 lpm 250bar i was lead to believe that you needed 21lpm at 250bar to make a difference ?

the king

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2021, 08:35:39 pm »
I had my eye on the Rutland pumps 22lpm 250bar looks like a very well made bit of kit only thing i don't like is the uploader on mine you need spanner to adjust it but in the pic you have a black nob adjuster i was a bit disappointed to find they sent mine without one  ???

Smudger

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2021, 10:56:12 pm »
the higher the pressure the deeper the clean

the more flow you get the faster you can work as the water pushes the dirt out of the way quicker

so if you cleaning non mossy drive etc... there would be little to no difference in time

Darran

the king

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2021, 05:58:08 am »
Thanks for that looks like its guna be the 22lpm 250bar when i upgrade then the 15 works grate but does feel a little dry if you know what i mean