Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Prestige Clean

Cleansmart service
« on: April 13, 2021, 10:05:02 am »
No idea where’s the best place to post, so I’ll try this discussion ;D

Anyone ever had any issues with Cleansmart’s customer service? Currently trying to get started with business, have emailed them and after receiving 1 reply, they no longer bother? And tried to call regarding booking online training course as it wouldn’t let me check out, and they say they’ll call back but never bother to. Seems to be when I mention I’m from Northern Ireland, they don’t seem interested in talking. I’m looking to make purchases in the coming weeks, and had Airflex in my mind, but no doubt going to have to take it elsewhere. I’m just baffled as have heard so many good reports about them, but I’ve worked in customer service my whole life from retail to sales and have never experienced such a bad service from these guy. So more or less wanting to know if anyone else had any issues??

Robin Ray

Re: Cleansmart service
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2021, 04:14:45 pm »
I can personally vouch for the service from Restoremate, who incidently sell Airflex machines. Alltec, and also Hilite services.

from edge2edge

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2021, 07:04:18 pm »
Yes defo use Restormate  as John and Lynn will look after you and always have time to sort any queries .................Alan (Swindon )

john martin

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2021, 09:15:52 pm »
I can personally vouch for the service from Restoremate, who incidently sell Airflex machines. Alltec, and also Hilite services.

Hi-lite ?   dont see it on the website   ,  perhaps john could tell us what the rapid heat system is   :)

OP  ...  in my limited experience of dealing with cleansmart  , the office lady , Karen ? was alway on the ball .  Perhaps phone up and book or buy what you want over the phone  .  The ping -pong of e-mails probably fails the best of them at times .

Lewis Newby

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2021, 08:42:19 am »
John, I had a chat with a tempest owner recently. He said it's basically a small compartment in the clean tank that heats up super quick due to its low volume, as it empties out it lets more clean solution in to begin heating. Hope that makes sense.

Re cleansmart , I've had a few machines over the years from them and have always been helpful , but also had a couple emails recently I've had to chase. Possibly due to the current pandemic putting a strain on staffing etc, certainly not their typical service

john martin

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2021, 09:52:19 am »
John, I had a chat with a tempest owner recently. He said it's basically a small compartment in the clean tank that heats up super quick due to its low volume, as it empties out it lets more clean solution in to begin heating. Hope that makes sense.

Re cleansmart , I've had a few machines over the years from them and have always been helpful , but also had a couple emails recently I've had to chase. Possibly due to the current pandemic putting a strain on staffing etc, certainly not their typical service
Thanks , a worthy idea  . Would need to try it I suppose to see its benefits .

Matt @ Cleansmart

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2021, 10:17:06 am »
Hi Andrew (Prestige Clean),

Sorry we didn't get back to you straight away. I see you contacted us at 2.45pm on Tuesday about the training course and then emailed at 3.03pm on the same day disappointed that we'd not got back to you. Tuesday was particularly busy, being the first day back after the Bank Holiday weekend - we were all flat out all day.

I hope we haven't upset you - you are very welcome and it's certainly nothing to do with you being from Northern Ireland! We do have a distributor in Northern Ireland also if that's of any interest - please email me at matt@clean-smart.co.uk if you'd like their details.

Thanks,
Matt

Carl sands

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2021, 07:55:34 pm »
I own www.cleaningwarehouse.ie and based in Dublin - I can help with your requirements (including training).

Carl