This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mjm

Softwash ing a terreced house
« on: April 06, 2021, 07:11:18 pm »
I have an inquiry about it.
 I have did a few but this is brick. Wall and
It's concrete painted  cills. And concrete decorativewhite around the windows and above the door .
what about
The red brick liquid running down into the white paint
Next door. Got there'sd  but scaffolding was put up I think they must have done it with brick acid I don't use this
It's only ground and first floor
I have 4 window cleaning customers in the street  they keep asking about cleaning the white decorative paintwork with the waterfed pole .
Could I just soft wash the whole front brick and paint work

mjm

mjm

Re: Softwash ing a terreced house
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2021, 07:22:22 pm »
This is the type of house

mjm

mjm

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2021, 07:30:25 pm »
Iam asking because I only see scaffolding up then the brickwork is cleaned

Splash & dash

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2021, 08:32:38 pm »
Just softwash the whole of the front brick and painted render  you will be surprised how the brickwork will come up when it’s done

mjm

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2021, 08:38:42 pm »
Just softwash the whole of the front brick and painted render  you will be surprised how the brickwork will come up when it’s done

Splash I have the slx with the pressure washing adapter could I rinse  from a distance with no nozzle or  the black low pressure nozzle

Splash & dash

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2021, 10:45:04 pm »

Splash I have the slx with the pressure washing adapter could I rinse  from a distance with no nozzle or  the black low pressure nozzle

Depending on height and water pressure use a garden hose to rinse , pressure washer might produce loads of overspray onto properties either side but if run on low pressure you would probably be ok , on some awkward jobs we have used a brush with big jets in it to rinse  so no water goes on the neighbors houses

mjm

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2021, 11:29:16 pm »
Nice splash. Thanks that's exactly what I wanted to hear 👍