This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Okmate

Correct Nozzles
« on: April 03, 2021, 08:13:40 am »
Hi Guys i have  completed many jobs with my machine and very happy with the results,I have fitted a pressure gauge just after the pump and with a yellow nozzle are reaching 4000 psi,when I change to my whirlaway 18 inch surface cleaner the pressure reduces to 1500.
My machine is running a 4 gallon per minute pump with a honda gx390.
What would be the correct nozzles to purchase to reach 4000 psi as I believe the pressure is currently split over the 2 spay arms.

Hope that makes sense

Smudger

Re: Correct Nozzles
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2021, 02:21:01 pm »
standard single nozzle for your machine is 05 according to your info so a 2 head FSC should have  025 nozzles fitted

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Okmate

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2021, 02:36:53 pm »
Thanks pal Just checked the nozzles and can see it says 1/4 NEG 2503, I'm gathering it means 1/4 thread 25 degree nozzle number 3 is that right??. Ive been trying to get the right information and think I would be better with number 2.

whats your thoughts?  I do remember getting the surface cleaner of a guy who ran around 20litres per minute.

Mine runs at around 15

Smudger

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2021, 05:33:47 pm »
Yes your correct - 03 will be too large and reduce pressure also 25 degree is IMO to 'soft'  I'd use 15 degrees
To get more punch in the clean

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk