van insurance

This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Don Kee

Re: Customer that irritates me
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2021, 01:29:59 pm »

you talk some rubbish mate... ;D.....theres no way you can go all day and not have a pee at least once while your working unless your under 35? ;D

I’m 33

And it’s quite ironic you telling someone they talk rubbish  ;D

nathankaye

« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2021, 03:33:46 pm »
wow,  this has to be a wind up surely.   You caome for a five min job to splash water on the windows and then knock to splash water around in the house.
come on, your having a laugh arent you!  you only asked them for a pee, as you dont like her.

facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2021, 03:54:48 pm »
I really don’t see a problem asking to use a customers toilet. If someone is working on my house and asked to use the toilet I would just say of course! It’s just basic manners isn’t it  ??? ???

i agree. dont see anything wrong with asking normally.. although with covid i wouldn't, and also i wouldn't ever ask someone who i didn't like and who didn't like me... AND i p in the van or down a country lane when i need to go. i have asked customers probably twice in 10 years
iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk

robbo333

« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2021, 05:53:33 pm »
Got this one lady. Front only, £10. 5 minutes work, max.

Just think she is rude. Had a right go at me a few cleans back for not knocking first before I started.

Then on Friday I turned up and she was talking to a neighbour. She saw me but didn't acknowledge me.

At the end of the job I asked to use the toilet. She acted like it was the worst question in the world to ask and said no!

Torn between binning her or keeping as its such easy money.

Also she'd probably be the kind to leave a bad review on google, which I don't want.

May just say that we are only doing whole houses now and the price will be X, way above what she's paid in the past for whole house on the rare occasion that she has it done.

Thoughts?

It's not easy is it?  ::)roll
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

the king

« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2021, 06:03:48 pm »
I got a pee pot in back of  van when needed also bucket and bin liner if i need a  💩 🤣🤣 always carry toilet role  in are game these days you got to be prepared 😂😂😂

dazmond

« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2021, 06:19:01 pm »
Part of the joys of getting older. I used to be able to go all day with out a toilet break, now it's probably twice a day on average. I have certain places I know I  can drive to and discreetly pee using the van as cover without being seen, that or the public loos in town but I reckon I must lose nearly  30mins a day just through going for a waz. Times this by at least 5 days a week and it impacts on your earnings  more than you think. I'd still never ask to use a customers toilet though.

why cant you open your side door of your van,lean in and pee in a bottle and empty it out under the van?it takes 2 mins then you can get back to work.....joe public cant see you...ive been doing this for years now

price higher/work harder!

dazmond

« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2021, 06:20:08 pm »

you talk some rubbish mate... ;D.....theres no way you can go all day and not have a pee at least once while your working unless your under 35? ;D

I’m 33

And it’s quite ironic you telling someone they talk rubbish  ;D

i probably talk more sense than 95% of window cleaners on here mate! ;D

Slacky

« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2021, 10:12:12 pm »
I had a crap in a bucket in the back of the van once, about 3 years ago.

I was doing a large recently built domestic on the edge of Hampstead Heath, the only toilet I had access to was no better than the Egyptian street toilets Ive used when travelling round the country. So, a bucket, a turd and a rinse down the kerb was what occured. Has anyone else ever had a crap in their van. They stink afterwards.

simon w

« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2021, 10:22:24 pm »
I left one in bucket  in the van a few years ago and forgot to do away with it before finishing for the August bank holiday weekend needless to say the van didn't get stollen over the weekend  8)

the king

« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2021, 06:01:28 am »
I saw half way through a commercial job once so had to 💩 in the bucket back of van then people was talking out side so i was stuck in back for ages till they went 🤣

dazmond

« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2021, 08:16:22 am »
I would drive home rather than crap in the back of my van...luckily I never need to go during my working day..another reason to work short days!😄👍

simon w

« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2021, 08:22:45 am »
I would drive home rather than crap in the back of my van...luckily I never need to go during my working day..another reason to work short days!😄👍

It's not that bad daz apart from the few times you miss the bucket. A bit hard in the back of a Mondeo though 🤗

NWH

« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2021, 08:40:40 am »
I just knocked on a customer and asked if I could lay a cable in the loo if they didn’t mind,come in she said would you like a paper 🤣🤣🤣🤣 unbelievable if you ask me lol good old blue oblong bucket 🪣 when you are desperate 👌

nathankaye

« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2021, 10:18:15 am »
you can actually buy a bucket with a toilet seat plus lid for camping purposes, along with chemicals to put in.    store away discretely in van and use for those moments when you get caught short
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

NWH

« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2021, 10:53:01 am »
Don’t worry about it Nathan m8 I just go on a Moreman squeegee you wouldn’t know any different afterwards when you start using it,it’s still crap 💩 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😘🪣🪣🪣

Bungle

« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2021, 01:37:16 pm »
^^ poster that irritates me
We look at them, they look through them.

jay moley

« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2021, 08:08:53 pm »
I really don’t see a problem asking to use a customers toilet. If someone is working on my house and asked to use the toilet I would just say of course! It’s just basic manners isn’t it  ??? ???

At last someone with a bit of common sense.

jay moley

« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2021, 08:09:55 pm »
what for a 5 minute job ?
would you expect the post to pop in and leave a deposit while he/she is passing?

Darran

Its a pi55 not a poo

Gringo

« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2021, 11:42:29 am »
So you needed the loo
Not for a poo
But for a pee
I'm absolutely bursting said me
Customer bit of a moaner
Said no chance not in corona

KS Cleaning