van insurance

This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Don Kee

Re: Customer that irritates me
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2021, 07:32:57 pm »
How small are peoples bladders that they need to ask customers or use sports bottles??

Maybe instead of driving to her house to clean her windows, you could of driven somewhere to go for your dump.

JandS

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2021, 07:35:38 pm »
I know where all the nearest supermarkets are when I'm working.....if it's a pee just climb in back of van and pee in bucket......empty down drain and bit of fairy and pure soon cleans it out.
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

dazmond

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2021, 07:50:11 pm »
How small are peoples bladders that they need to ask customers or use sports bottles??

Maybe instead of driving to her house to clean her windows, you could of driven somewhere to go for your dump.

Do you go all day without having a pee?I doubt that very much....

Twice while I'm out working,maybe more if I have a couple of brews....😄👍
price higher/work harder!

Don Kee

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2021, 08:07:24 pm »

Of course I do.

But seeing as I’m recently potty trained, I manage not to wait until last moment and let myself get so desperate I have to take a leak in my nice tidy van or have to ask my customers whilst squeezing my winky before it bursts.

That’s with two protein shakes and as many brews as I can get.
Even the lad that works with me manages it.

Maybe it’s an age thing, I know it can be hard to hold your bladders for you old gits.

zesty

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2021, 08:44:44 pm »

Same, and always use bottle if desperate.

james peters

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2021, 09:13:42 pm »
my daughter works with me ;D
I have to plan my day carefully ;D
we have a map of all the toilets .....
and sometimes  in the month it is more essential :o

but I  dont ask customers during covid  ::)roll

Stoots

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2021, 10:19:29 pm »
I wouldnt dream of asking to use a customers pot. What were you thinking  :-X even more so now during covid.

Why can you not jump in the back of the van with a bottle like any sane individual

As for a dump, ive used a carrier bag before if needs be.

Always have a waz at least twice whilst working.

Bin Juice

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2021, 10:48:50 pm »
this forum has gone down the pan

NWH

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2021, 11:53:43 pm »
A carrier bag 💼 🤣🤣🤣🤣👍💩

Granny

« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2021, 08:11:37 am »
Maybe you should change the title of the post to "Window cleaner that irritates customer!"
"Well- that's the windows cleaned do you mind if I have a dump in your toilet now?"

dazmond

« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2021, 08:18:11 am »

Of course I do.

But seeing as I’m recently potty trained, I manage not to wait until last moment and let myself get so desperate I have to take a leak in my nice tidy van or have to ask my customers whilst squeezing my winky before it bursts.

That’s with two protein shakes and as many brews as I can get.
Even the lad that works with me manages it.

Maybe it’s an age thing, I know it can be hard to hold your bladders for you old gits.

you talk some rubbish mate... ;D.....theres no way you can go all day and not have a pee at least once while your working unless your under 35? ;D

trust me when you get to 49(nearly 50) youll be peeing in a bottle at the side of your van at least twice a day...... ;D
price higher/work harder!

AuRavelling79

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2021, 08:21:27 am »
Now if you lot still did trad from time to time you could use your bucket on a belt.

Bit of washing up liquid, a wash out from your wfp. Chuck under the van.
Job jobbed.
It's a game of three halves!

NBwcs

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2021, 08:42:25 am »
Part of the joys of getting older. I used to be able to go all day with out a toilet break, now it's probably twice a day on average. I have certain places I know I  can drive to and discreetly pee using the van as cover without being seen, that or the public loos in town but I reckon I must lose nearly  30mins a day just through going for a waz. Times this by at least 5 days a week and it impacts on your earnings  more than you think. I'd still never ask to use a customers toilet though.

mike1986

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2021, 08:52:48 am »
I really don’t see a problem asking to use a customers toilet. If someone is working on my house and asked to use the toilet I would just say of course! It’s just basic manners isn’t it  ??? ???

Smudger

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2021, 08:59:17 am »
what for a 5 minute job ?
would you expect the post to pop in and leave a deposit while he/she is passing?

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

NWH

« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2021, 09:00:53 am »
No I don’t think there’s anything wrong with saying to a customer errr Luv I had a dodgy curry last night I couldn’t lay a cable and pebbledash some porcelain could I lol,beggars believe how some people can think that’s ok.

lal

« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2021, 10:55:06 am »
Got this one lady. Front only, £10. 5 minutes work, max.

Just think she is rude. Had a right go at me a few cleans back for not knocking first before I started.

Then on Friday I turned up and she was talking to a neighbour. She saw me but didn't acknowledge me.

At the end of the job I asked to use the toilet. She acted like it was the worst question in the world to ask and said no!

Torn between binning her or keeping as its such easy money.

Also she'd probably be the kind to leave a bad review on google, which I don't want.

May just say that we are only doing whole houses now and the price will be X, way above what she's paid in the past for whole house on the rare occasion that she has it done.

Thoughts?

All this agro from this woman, you say for an easy £10,   its very very rare that i get very obnoxious rude customers,
ive had a couple like this in the past, i just tell them this isn't working, and that they should get someone else.

mike1986

« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2021, 11:41:12 am »
would you expect the post to pop in and leave a deposit while he/she is passing?

Darran

I wouldn't expect it...but i wouldn't say no if he asked! lol whats wrong with people  ::) If it was a woman would you refuse? Probably not

NWH

« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2021, 12:12:23 pm »
I’ve got 0 customers like that I wouldn’t clean any job these days for people like this or with that attitude,I had this conversation only on Monday with a lady that looks after a house for the owners I said to her I only work for nice people I’ve been at it too long for problem people.

Smudger

« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2021, 12:18:28 pm »

Darran

Yes I would unless they had been at the house for a couple of hours - and as you brought it up - perhaps a lady (possibly on her own allow a man into the house ?

Darran
I wouldn't expect it...but i wouldn't say no if he asked! lol whats wrong with people  ::) If it was a woman would you refuse? Probably not
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk