Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mark turton

BONNET ROTARY CLEANERS - RE CLEANING RE-USABLE PADS.
« on: March 21, 2021, 05:48:18 pm »
Hi all,
Please can someone advise me on the best way to get the superzorb pads clean after putting in washing machine.

Spose to be able re-use these loads of times, but after 2 or 3 uses and sticking in washing machine 3 times they still
look like s@%$t. embarrassing taking them out to a client tbh. at £20 a pop hardly going to be competitive pricing new ones into each job.
Pleas help if you have an effective way?

John Kelly

Re: BONNET ROTARY CLEANERS - RE CLEANING RE-USABLE PADS.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2021, 03:07:48 pm »
Carpet pads will never look like new even after one wash. Just the nature of them unfortunately. Also never put fabric conditioner in wash.

Red_Panda

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2021, 10:00:27 pm »
What removed the dirt from the carpet?  It was your cleaning solution.  I use various carpet cleaning solutions in stead of washing powder, sometimes even pre-soaking them.  Wear will remain worn, but the dirt comes off.

David.

Darran Pryce

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2021, 06:48:22 am »
Which pads do you use Mark? We use the Zebra pads.  Yes after one wash (just put them on the washing machine with NO fabric softener or washing power) Just let the machine do its cycle thing with normal water), they don't look new anymore.   But they don't terrible after each wash.  I can't answer for other pads as we only use Zebra pads on our rotary's.