Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

john martin

Re: Airflex Miniflex HX
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2021, 11:55:27 am »
I've been looking at the HX as a new machine for me.

I can see it has a 25 litre clean tank but can't see the size of the recovery.

It'd be to replace my Airflex Turbo and trying to work out if I'd miss the bigger machine.

Any ideas on the recovery tank size?

Also will the barb take 2 inch hose?

Tested there with a graduated bucket  ...    waste tank is 20 liters usable ...ie when the ball cutoff is triggered  .
Clean water is a actually 29 liters from complely  sucked out empty to full to brim.

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2021, 01:24:39 pm »
Thanks John, hopefully picking a HX up next week or the week after depending on workload.

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2021, 01:11:54 pm »
John, on the HX how do you get the grill filter off in the dirty tank?

They normally spin off but had a quick go and doesn't seem to do it and can't quite get my head in to look if it's spin, pull or leave alone!

john martin

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2021, 01:48:46 pm »
Hello , you must have got one so  ....
I didnt know , but I did it there now ... its just a pull ... a kinda side ways pull ...its just a lip on with the rubber mounts .
Same going on , not much pressure needed one you are at the right angle pushing .

jmj

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2021, 03:10:12 pm »
I've just got myself a 2" vac hose with a short whip 1.5" hose set up. I've only used it on 1 job so far, but it seems to have improved the airflow. No scientific test just feel from inserting my fingers and hand over the hose. LOL I'll get a chance next week to see how it performs in the real world.

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2021, 04:49:08 pm »
Thank you.

Yea got one now, secondhand but was new last June. Going to sort the van for it over the weekend and have a go with it next week.

Richard Tara

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2021, 12:56:08 am »
Hi everyone not been on here for a while ,ive just pop on and notice the Miniflex topic ive been using the LX 220 version and its been fantastic .I  bought it in Oct 2019 which replaced my Enforcer i went for the LX version over HX because i wanted a single cord machine due to the work i do now mainly static caravans .I normally only run 50ft hose and do sometimes run the machine from my van . From Richard
carpet, upholstery, caravan cleaning for Skegness www.rbcleaningskegness.co.uk