This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tonyoliver

Email flyers
« on: March 18, 2021, 01:47:29 pm »
I am tired of foot slogging putting out leaflets in pubs shop and so on   it’s slow and unproductive often they are owned by groups miles away the same with blocks of flats and solar panels also are rarely owned by the people whose roof it’s on !!  Does any one have a template or idea to do an email flyer to send off  to the companies
I can find the email address of lots of them on the net and it’s cheap to do if you do does it work ?
Ideas please

Smudger

Re: Email flyers
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2021, 03:32:30 pm »
get Royal Mail to do a drop for you - easy on the feet

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

tonyoliver

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2021, 04:05:17 pm »
Thanks I was thinking more of an electronic version Royal Mail is fine for local but the pubs I looked into today the head office is in Scotland and has a whole group of pub chains  a email costs nothing and could just could get to the right person  bingo instant millionare !! 

swanson

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2021, 11:02:10 pm »
Why are you so interested in cleaning pubs. ???

Ralphie

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2021, 05:01:01 pm »
Thanks I was thinking more of an electronic version Royal Mail is fine for local but the pubs I looked into today the head office is in Scotland and has a whole group of pub chains  a email costs nothing and could just could get to the right person  bingo instant millionare !!

Cant vouch for all breweries but I have recently had a pub with Marstons, Greenekings and currently Punch Taverns and they all leave windows to pub managers.

robbo333

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2021, 05:26:53 pm »
Interesting...you're targeting pubs and shops (during this current climate) and you've not had much response!

Now, you want to email companies, which will be someone working from home, sitting in their underpants, eating Quavers and worrying about their own job. Good luck with that!

Nice car by the way.  ;D
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"