van insurance

This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

NWH

Re: Window cleaner damaged my tuscan
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2021, 02:32:44 pm »
Hi Ya 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I wonder if that bloke has ever thought about angle grinding the roof off and using it as a toilet.

tonyoliver

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2021, 03:32:13 pm »
I have scratched a car with my hose before I wonder why they seem to ride up on anything when your not looking and snagged on anything too
As a serious aside I have done a very deep scratch on a car the end cap was missing on my fibre glass pole and it scored like a knife through butter leaving a large long scratch 
Not the worst
When I first started my boss let a triple 20 ladder slid down the wall and onto the roof of this Porsche  you could sit in the crease it made the boss got me to put the ladder away ASAP and leave  pre cameras but you’d have thought early on a Sunday morning someone would have came out with all the noise !!

tonyoliver

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2021, 03:51:32 pm »
Eleven pages well worth a 10 min read
Some of the anti window cleaners insults are ace. Moron ,oafish ,stupid ,idiot ,
We are a diverse bunch I know a cleaner with two ba degrees  a windie who trained to be a doctor and so on just shows how to lowly the fools think we are here is my pride and joy Tvr man

Michael Peterson

« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2021, 06:33:16 pm »
I may be wrong I frequently am however I do think that it is caused by the hose I have done similar scratches in my youth especially when dragging at and angle like this

NWH

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2021, 06:37:28 pm »
The hose does scratch paintwork I’ve done it myself at first I blamed the people where I take it to get it washed,I was sure it was grit in the sponges they use or something but as time went on I could see the marks appearing round by the back doors etc.
Grit on a hose is like glass it will definitely scratch but that deep scratch on that car I would have to disagree with.

NBwcs

« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2021, 02:04:34 pm »
After reading this thread, my hose management skills are bang on this week, cars and garden knomes have nothing to fear, I'm almost paranoid  :)

TomCrowther

« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2021, 02:17:56 pm »
Who remembers the one about the window cleaner falling off the sloping bay window roof and landing arse first through the windscreen of a brand new Golf?
Would loved to have seen that one on camera.  Now that would have been worth posting. This guy with the TVR is a complete berk with a tiny cock.

SB Cleaning

« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2021, 03:29:35 pm »
I would of asked him to move it, but i wouldn't of been doing the job with access like that anyway.

NWH

« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2021, 04:06:09 pm »
I am not blaming the window cleaner at all but I would have looked at that situation and said could you move it as well,some people out there are just waiting for an opportunity like that.

Bungle

« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2021, 04:06:54 pm »
I've had a picture in my mind what NWH looks like and this geezer is him  :D
We look at them, they look through them.

NWH

« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2021, 04:09:25 pm »
🤣🤣🤣 yeah he’s my twin he looks like he’s had a bad life I don’t know about day lol.

Don Kee

« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2021, 04:32:55 pm »
🤣🤣🤣 yeah he’s my twin he looks like he’s had a bad life I don’t know about day lol.

He also sounds like a bell end, you must be identical twins.

NWH

« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2021, 05:50:06 pm »
It’s belled end a big belled end, like a reach-it sleeve.

EandM

« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2021, 09:29:24 pm »
" Thread locked as requested by the OP.

Time to move on...... "

We all thought that days ago :)