This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Okmate

Honda EZ Series 44 Not sucking
« on: March 07, 2021, 09:28:17 am »
Hi Guys,
The jetwasher i have had since last year isnt working,i purchased it from a guy that said it would intermitadly work,my plan was to get it up and running for this year but ive been mega busy.
I have purchased a K1  flow sensitive unloader and fitted it,so its not that.

The problem is it will not suck any water from a barrel, when connecting the pump to a direct tap out let it will some time build pressure for a short time before losing pressure and making a load noise. When running the engine without any water the engine and pump all sound perfect.

Could you tell me what parts are the first thing that I should change ?

Thankyou in advance

Smudger

Re: Honda EZ Series 44 Not sucking
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2021, 02:05:38 pm »
you need to detail the system pump and specs etc..

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Matt.

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2021, 11:50:54 pm »
One of my machines recently done this but lucky enough Rutland pumps had an engineer come out to me .........
like that’s some 200 mile journey so I can’t say enough about how good the customer service is at Rutland pumps......
I remember a few year back I had a rant about Ben but how wrong was I, and since then I have bought more machines from them.
If ur any were local to Rutland my advise is to drop it off to them or suck up the courier charge and let them mess about with it for u.

Okmate

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2021, 08:09:05 am »
Thanks for your replys, I'm very much learning everyday.

The problem was the  standard garden hose connector,I changed it with a into 6 series and the pump works excellent.