Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

DanW

Advertising
« on: February 23, 2021, 10:04:26 pm »
Hi all,

Having started my carpet cleaning business on a limited budget in mid 2019, 99% of my work has come through Facebook.  I have been happy with the progress made over the last 18 months and have received fantastic reviews which I am really grateful for. I have upgraded my equipment considerably recently and am currently upgrading my website with the aim of not relying on Facebook solely for my bookings.

I am thinking of Google Ads as a way forward but any suggestions on how and where to promote/advertise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Steve_Knight

Re: Advertising
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2021, 12:39:34 am »
Hi Dan

Search for a guy on Facebook called Chris Walters from Swansea.

The guy is a fo@£in genius on anything Google!

Cleanevangelist

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2021, 03:52:22 am »
Hi

Don’t walk away from Facebook. Things are changing at the moment. Big war between Apple and them. And lots l going on with browsers as well.

You done a great job by sounds already just build on it with Facebook. You could look at some of the linkedin courses very cheap monthly subscription and you get access to loads of stuff both on the creative side and marketing be it social or Seo

Good luck

Ian Harper

DanW

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2021, 09:00:23 pm »
Hi Dan

Thanks Steve, i'll look Chris up. Sounds interesting!

DanW

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2021, 09:09:52 pm »
Hi

Don’t walk away from Facebook. Things are changing at the moment. Big war between Apple and them. And lots l going on with browsers as well.

You done a great job by sounds already just build on it with Facebook. You could look at some of the linkedin courses very cheap monthly subscription and you get access to loads of stuff both on the creative side and marketing be it social or Seo

Good luck

Ian Harper

I won t walk away from Facebook but having read a few threads recently some poo poo it. I seem to get good jobs from it so am happy but jobs have  certainly  dropped away a little in this lockdown whereas last year I was super busy.  I just dont want to rely on it solely.    I do already have a Linkedin account  but never really used it so will look  into this Ian.

Thanks for your advice

Dan

Steve_Knight

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2021, 10:35:32 pm »
Hi Dan

Dan

There Guy is a genius!!

Thanks Steve, i'll look Chris up. Sounds interesting!