Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

new wand
« on: February 17, 2021, 07:13:41 pm »
iam looking for a new wand does anyone have a devastator wand or dang pro   if so what do you think of them  or have you any info on them   reviews   or any thing

Steve_Knight

Re: new wand
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2021, 07:32:32 pm »
Malcolm

I have a Devastator Wand being sent over with the next HydraMaster order so will keep you posted.

Please feel free to call/text me anytime 07860 657303.

Cheers Steve

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2021, 07:44:32 pm »
Malcolm

I have a Devastator Wand being sent over with the next HydraMaster order so will keep you posted.

Please feel free to call/text me anytime 07860 657303.

Cheers Steve

thanks steve

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2021, 07:57:29 pm »
https://www.wandersproducts.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/DangPro-Wand.jpg

this is the one   iam thinking of anyone got one   i read good reviews

Steve_Knight

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2021, 08:44:19 am »
No Malcolm

Those are all copies of the original, thats what I've been told from wee known professionals in the States.

Mine is a Devastator wand which are made by Tom Conway.

Check them out at www.devastatorfilter.com

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2021, 11:01:50 am »
Thanks Steve.      Wow.  You get what you pay for

8)

john martin

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2021, 12:50:42 pm »
Copies of the original  ....

I would question what that means ..
As far I remember... the wand was originally a joint venture between tom Conway and Tony dang ....  it was to be called the devpro.
It was to made in the states .
Due to some falling out over the deal .... Tony dang siezed  the opportunity to go it alone ....and had the parts like the alloy head made in his native Singapore so he could get it out at a reasonable price .
Since then ...there is had being a campaign on the likes of mikey board to call tonys wand a knock off... a cheap copy etc . And of course the fact that its parts were not made in the USA by a white American was a red rag to the often racist proud boy types that are all too common in USA carpet cleaning boards...
So tom Conway made his own wand .... im sure its great but he can't get the price down to the dang wand .
You won't find any issues generally reported with any version of the dang wands though from those that have bought them .

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2021, 01:06:30 pm »
You know what Iam going to connect with the dang pro guy. See if he has good back up spares what his comments are etc

You never know

Cheers

john martin

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2021, 01:12:45 pm »
Tony dang no longer in the picture due to poor health,  but the American guy that has it now is in the game a long time .

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2021, 01:27:07 pm »
Ok thanks John.     

Glynn

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2021, 03:03:37 pm »
I tried one at The Experience in Atlanta USA.
I didnt like it at all, not something I would want to use everyday for sure.
Regards
Glynn

Steve_Knight

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2021, 10:08:33 am »
Copies of the original  ....

I would question what that means ..
As far I remember... the wand was originally a joint venture between tom Conway and Tony dang ....  it was to be called the devpro.
It was to made in the states .
Due to some falling out over the deal .... Tony dang siezed  the opportunity to go it alone ....and had the parts like the alloy head made in his native Singapore so he could get it out at a reasonable price .

Hi John

Ive heard very different stories from very well established and respected professionals in the US as I've been dealing with suppliers in the US for over £0 years.

Rob Allen at TMF products as also entered the race with apparently improved Dang wands.

Ive personally used one of those only 2 weeks ago and was quite impressed.

Joe Bristor is also making them

Cheers Steve
Since then ...there is had being a campaign on the likes of mikey board to call tonys wand a knock off... a cheap copy etc . And of course the fact that its parts were not made in the USA by a white American was a red rag to the often racist proud boy types that are all too common in USA carpet cleaning boards...
So tom Conway made his own wand .... im sure its great but he can't get the price down to the dang wand .
You won't find any issues generally reported with any version of the dang wands though from those that have bought them .

john martin

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2021, 02:20:57 pm »

It would have to be explained to me what your getting for 60% more cost over Dang v4 .

Malcolms Cleaning ...  i see a UK supplier for the Dang  ... save you hassle of import ?

https://www.ccmtec.co.uk/product/dang-pro-wand-v4-14-4-jet-custom-made-new-updated-version-/597?cp=true&sa=false&sbp=false&q=false&category_id=22

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2021, 02:40:54 pm »

It would have to be explained to me what your getting for 60% more cost over Dang v4 .

Malcolms Cleaning ...  i see a UK supplier for the Dang  ... save you hassle of import ?

https://www.ccmtec.co.uk/product/dang-pro-wand-v4-14-4-jet-custom-made-new-updated-version-/597?cp=true&sa=false&sbp=false&q=false&category_id=22

John I ordered the wand from wanders. Yesterday.
Least I know where. To go if i need.  Parts

Thanks very much for the link.
Very helpful.  Mate