Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ady Porter

Hi Lite "Pro 90 " ?
« on: February 15, 2021, 05:25:47 pm »
Wondering if anyone has used Hi-Lite "pro 90" powdered ?

Thanks

john martin

Re: Hi Lite "Pro 90 " ?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2021, 07:26:08 pm »
So its got the predictable, phosphate , sodium carbonate ,  alcohol ethoxylate  ,  ...  and their own made up word ' with bio zene '
so as it mentions grease thats probably an added enzyme . or could be citrus solvent or both .
Its really copying the name of chemspecs " formula 90 with bio -solv " ...   which would be of similar composition

the Hi-lite looks like a good price and will be as good and similar to others .
All these carpet  chemical share similar ingredients and many Uk brands are probably made in the same production plant,    after that they just come up with a catchy name and stick their label on on   ...     sauigers sauce ...  Robs secret formula ... ultimate master .... thors giant hammer  ...  shockwave ...        whatever thename or  theme  .... they are mostly all the same .

Mike Halliday

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2021, 06:47:17 am »
60gms in 20lt is quite a low dilution which is important as you could  use a well known proven powder like F90 and it would work out about the same price.

Like John says it’s the usual ingredients nothing special. If they were local and convenient to pop into I would use them
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

homenclean

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2021, 11:13:47 pm »
I’v used this a few times now and it does what it says, it’s no better or worse than most powders out there but reasonably priced. Dissolves well after a reformulation which is good found formula 90 had gone a bit gritty and was a devil to mix, as I understand this has been altered as well, so will see when I get round to the new tub.

John