This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Bungle

Rubber Matting
« on: January 27, 2021, 05:20:58 pm »
Anyone use rubber matting in the back of the van? I'm thinking of putting matting down in the back. I'm only going to cover the rear end where my poles drip and hose reel sits. Can anyone recommend any products please? My van is a MWB Citroen Dispatch (new style).
We look at them, they look through them.

deeege

Re: Rubber Matting
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2021, 06:17:04 pm »
I do yeh. I just went on eBay and bought 2 square metres and cut it to size myself. Just make sure you go for the 3mm stuff and also one that’s got a pattern, not the smooth. It’s good stuff.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

dazmond

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2021, 06:24:26 pm »
Anyone use rubber matting in the back of the van? I'm thinking of putting matting down in the back. I'm only going to cover the rear end where my poles drip and hose reel sits. Can anyone recommend any products please? My van is a MWB Citroen Dispatch (new style).

I have a piece of thick plywood covered in black plastic that fits snuggly between my wheel arches and at the back of my tank/heater...I've screwed down my PF reel to it....its ideal....I've also got plastic load liner down which came with the van when delivered from the factory.....
price higher/work harder!

Bungle

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2021, 06:27:40 pm »
Got any links chaps?
We look at them, they look through them.

NWH

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2021, 06:53:59 pm »
I have just had the garage all done out in that rubber matting the 3mm stuff brilliant it is too got it from Screwfix,they deliver it you can’t pick it up good job it weighs a ton 🤣🤣 it’s not cheap.

NWH

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2021, 06:54:40 pm »
Get the one with the circles on that’s the best 1 👍

Smudger

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2021, 10:17:11 pm »
I have just had the garage all done out in that rubber matting the 3mm stuff brilliant it is too got it from Screwfix,they deliver it you can’t pick it up good job it weighs a ton 🤣🤣 it’s not cheap.

is that to compliment your padded cell  ???
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

NWH

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2021, 10:33:37 pm »
It’s fantastic being dribble proof and padded I can have tantrum in silence as I’ve got it all up the walls as well 🤣🤣🤣,no it’s good stuff though.

spudd

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2021, 10:46:33 pm »

NWH

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2021, 10:50:00 pm »
I’ve got the  Penny design one it’s good quality very thick the only trouble is my garage now smells like I make condoms in my spare time ✏️ 🤣