Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Lewis LCS

Machine Water pressure
« on: January 15, 2021, 01:05:00 pm »
Hi All, new to the forum.

Have just replaced my old machine with a new ProChem SteemPro Power Max.  First job with it seemed ok but have notice the water pressure from the wand seems to have dropped. It comes out in a very fast  spitting fashion like a garden sprinkler. The pressure just isnt the same. Thought their may have been a blockage in the wand but is same with new hand tool. Be grateful if anyone who has had a simular experience and could share a fix. Machine is still under warrantee but have got some work coming up which i badly need and dont want it going back to prochem if its something i can sort myself.

Thank in advance

Nobby

Re: Machine Water pressure
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 04:13:29 pm »
Does the pump need to be bled on that model? Was it supplied with a short length of open ended bleed hose?
If the fresh water tank is emptied then air may be in the system which may cause similar symptoms to those  the you describe.

Lewis LCS

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2021, 03:51:23 pm »
Thanks, wasn't supplied with hose but will see if it needs bleeding

stu_thomson

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2021, 09:23:21 pm »
Could be a kinked hose internally as well

Stu
People say that money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made!