This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steven Biggs

Dream customer . Anyone want it
« on: January 13, 2021, 04:42:05 pm »
This conversation happened this morning . I am working a road , car pulls up . I will repeat what he said . While I have a look of disbelief on my face . And not replying until he finished .          You looking for a new customer . My daughter has just moved in at number 17 . But you will have to text me the night before you clean as she locks the gate . And doesn’t like giving her number out . I will then let her know you are coming . But if the gate is locked just leave it until next time . She wont be able to pay you on the day . She only opens the door to people she knows , and she doesn’t do online banking . . If there is a black bmw on the drive , it is her boyfriends don’t ask him for money he is a waste of space . I can pay you if you can call at my house for it . Saturday mornings are good for me as I work shifts during the week . ( he lives about 5 miles away )

Steven Biggs

Re: Dream customer . Anyone want it
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 04:44:44 pm »
So if anyone want this dream custy . Let me know . I just want 8 cleans for it. £10 house 😁

Rob.Hall

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 04:46:39 pm »
Not April first yet Steve..🤣

Splash & dash

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2021, 05:45:56 pm »
Lol customer from hell 😬😬😬😬😬 wouldn’t touch that if it was a 1 k job

NWH

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2021, 05:54:28 pm »
When he finished you should have said now let me tell you how we are going to do it if you want her windows cleaned,what else did he say and if she looks at you when you turn up you’ve got to look away and wait for her to talk to you before you speak you know like the queen 👑 🤣🤣🤣.
You should have just smiled at him and said no thanks m8 I’ve got enough work to start at 8 and finish at 8,7 days a week 😘

AuRavelling79

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2021, 06:51:50 pm »
I dumped a long time custy today. He was chatting to the customer I was cleaning for.

I was just finishing at said customer opposite and he calls out to leave his windows as they don't need doing.

I asked him if he was serious and he said he was. I said I'm sorry to have to deal with this in front of another customer but I'm afraid I don't leave windows for 4 months Mr. A.

'Well they don't need doing. All the rain keeps them clean. And you were here only a month ago.'

'It was November 16th and now it's January 13th. So that is over 8 weeks, as normal.'

'No it wasn't you were here just before Xmas.'

'I only work every 8 weeks, so I wasn't...'

The customer I'm working for pipes up and excuses herself and thanks me for cleaning her windows and says she will see me next time.

Mr A grudgingly says 'well I suppose I'll have to let you do mine too.'

Sorry Mr A.  I'm afraid that moment has passed and please find another window cleaner.

It's a game of three halves!

lal

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2021, 06:53:41 pm »

So Steven, the suspense is killing me, did you take the Job on or what ?   ???

Rhino dave

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2021, 07:31:07 pm »
Ey up Mr Biggs, hows it going, he  asked me last week but im too busy, so I pointed him your direction knowing you were desperate for the work, take care out there.    ;D ;D MOT

Steven Biggs

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2021, 07:49:17 pm »

So Steven, the suspense is killing me, did you take the Job on or what ?   ???
guess what . A massive no chance . I politely told him I was too busy .

Steven Biggs

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2021, 07:51:29 pm »
Ey up Mr Biggs, hows it going, he  asked me last week but im too busy, so I pointed him your direction knowing you were desperate for the work, take care out there.    ;D ;D MOTthanks for that . There’s some weird ones in morley . Think its a bit too close to drighlington . 😁😁

lee_dewing

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2021, 09:17:20 pm »

[/quote]guess what . A massive no chance . I politely told him I was too busy .
[/quote]

It’s all about educating the customer
Explaining it all etc etc

Then they don’t listen 😁

Luckily messer’s give them selves away most of the time

Any new customers younger than me will
Be offered go cardless

I think 🤔 that separates the wheat from the chaff
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.     - Aristotle