Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Paul Clapham

Vans...
« on: November 26, 2020, 04:59:06 pm »
Van , I currently have a Transit Custom on contract hire  , which goes back next march , looking to buy my next van and it will need to last 7 years until I retire!

Which van are you driving  to ferry your portable and kit around , (  I have a  Enforcer at the moment , )

cheers, Paul.
This is the season for fine wine, and drunken friends, enjoy this moment, for this moment is your life.

john martin

Re: Vans...
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2020, 08:19:33 pm »
have gone for an extra long vito 116 automatic with a few extras  ,    good on comfort ,, nice and low for the enforcer .  but lots to choose from VW etc  , i would consider an auto though  ,  its crazy pressing a clutch these days  as the autos are so good .

RPCCS

Re: Vans...
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2020, 04:47:04 pm »
I have a Vivaro 2016 model and love it. Sadly not available in auto but the new shape Vivaro  is,which is the same as the new Citroen Dispatch/Peugeot Expert/Toyota Proace. They are smaller than the previous Vivaro unless you buy the lwb model. Personally I would avoid Citroen like  COVID unless you get a really good warranty with it.
Cheers Rich