Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

john martin

Escape in Ireland
« on: November 10, 2020, 10:38:50 pm »
No not a holiday slogan ,    i see a fairly new escape quad LX 6.6 here in Ireland , says he could deliver to parts of UK if any of you guys fancy it .
Its about 3100 in £
I should really buy it  , but i have a new setup and couldnt be bothered with the whole van mount thing  ...

https://www.donedeal.ie/tools-for-sale/mytee-etm-heated-carpet-cleaning-machine/26404232?campaign=14

Shaun_Ashmore

Re: Escape in Ireland
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2020, 09:13:36 pm »
This is Daniel Bree’s he bought it a few months ago from Steve Swinney and previous to that it was Nathan Robinson’s. It’s not had a hard life Nathan couldn’t get started with cc ended up.leaving
 the industry and Steve has gone to a petrol machine, Daniel’s business has took off very quickly he is a salesman lol but again he’s going petrol TM. Daniel is in Sligo I corresponded with him via Facebook but I will just mention that it’s not a dog there’s nothing wrong with it.

john martin

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2020, 10:04:24 pm »
Thats amazing how you know all the details from a  far Shaun  ,  iv watched Daniel appear from nowhere and get established in a short time  , his confidence and ability to market on social media is a credit to him  , im glad hes not in my area as you know he'd steal a few of your customers . :)

Robin Ray

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2020, 11:13:56 pm »
Nathan had to modify it extensively to get it to work on uk power supply though. I bought the original escape and just one of the cords draws 20 amps! Worldwide Cleaning support cut the US plug off and put a 13 amp plug on. No wonder people have had issues with them tripping.  As soon as I opened it up I noticed it and was fortunate enough to get a refund (which took 4 months!!). I'm sure Mytee make good machines, unfortunately if anything goes wrong you have to deal with WWCS.

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2020, 06:55:07 pm »
The escape was in my area at first then Steve Swinney a good  friend of mine bought it like you say Daniel who seems to have come out of the ether bought it but he’s moving so fast with his business and wants a petrol TM as the set up and cleaning is quicker.

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2020, 07:40:05 pm »
Did you buy it?

john martin

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2020, 08:30:33 pm »
Did you buy it?
No ,  not me anyway . Its still up on another site  , perhaps he didnt renew that one ... or it could be gone .

john martin

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2020, 08:41:04 pm »

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2020, 09:29:27 pm »
Apparently it’s gone to someone in Galway

john martin

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2020, 09:34:13 pm »
Apparently it’s gone to someone in Galway

Thats not far from him  ,  i suppose he'll be taking a trip to the UK so get truckmounted  , no one selling /fitting them over here .

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2020, 10:41:42 pm »
He messaged me today to say it’d gone, he's postponed his jobs as the guy wanted it straight away but he’s buying a Sapphire 370

john martin

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2020, 11:19:28 pm »
He messaged me today to say it’d gone, he's postponed his jobs as the guy wanted it straight away but he’s buying a Sapphire 370

Haha , i see hes wasting no time selling the TM to the customers .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55S09laQcg0