This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

pikeman

gardiner poles
« on: November 10, 2020, 06:21:38 pm »
Does gardiner still accept paypal. Used to order all my stuff that way. Now it requires me to log in. Tried numerous times with no luck. Tried changing my password but you need to do the captcha  what a joke just can hardly make it out tried reloading but just as difficult to see.

M & C Window Cleaning

Re: gardiner poles
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2020, 08:01:43 pm »
Placed an order a couple of days ago and payed with PayPal with no issues

pikeman

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2020, 08:41:35 pm »
Was you logged into your account?  ive  added items but don't seem to go into my basket to check out.

Amazin

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2020, 08:43:12 pm »
their quality gone down hill recently

pikeman

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2020, 09:02:28 pm »
Just tried again comes up guest check out disabled. how am i supposed to buy anything?

Ggh

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2020, 09:11:19 pm »
Give them a call.
Z21 cherry picker and operator for hire
From £350/day

Splash & dash

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2020, 09:13:01 pm »
Just tried again comes up guest check out disabled. how am i supposed to buy anything?

Just get an account with then takes less than 5 muinits to set up Evan an old technophobe like me can do it 😂😂😂😂

pikeman

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2020, 09:20:15 pm »
All ready had an account with them wouldn't accept the password just updated my password still not accepted. Snapped a section on my extreme today wanted to buy a new one The complete pole not just the section.

Jonny 87

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2020, 09:27:10 pm »

Why do you say that?

They are still the best supplier out there in my experience.

There was some waffle going around that “the poles aren’t as solid as they used to be” but it was confirmed that they are the same standard, and my gear has been spot on still. New and old alike.

Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Jonny 87

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2020, 09:28:27 pm »
All ready had an account with them wouldn't accept the password just updated my password still not accepted. Snapped a section on my extreme today wanted to buy a new one The complete pole not just the section.

Just use “checkout as guest”?

Try it on a different device too. Laptop, tablet, phone etc. If it’s a glitch that might get round it.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Bungle

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2020, 09:33:42 pm »

Says the bloke who hasn’t got a clue wtf he’s doing regarding WFP  ::)roll
We look at them, they look through them.

pikeman

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2020, 10:02:32 pm »
All sorted lads thanks for comments tried on my laptop and all ok extreme ordered. Never an issue with the quality just getting frustrated with not being able to order. lol.

M & C Window Cleaning

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2020, 11:02:53 pm »
All sorted lads thanks for comments tried on my laptop and all ok extreme ordered. Never an issue with the quality just getting frustrated with not being able to order. lol.

I've experienced problems like this on occasion with various sites and it's usually been solved in the same way.  Glad you got sorted.

On the Xtreme pole topic, I'm finding that I'm having to whip out the top two sections of my X25 at the end of almost every work day at the moment to wipe em down inside and out. I get so much grit go up it in this wet environment and I wipe the hose regularly throughout the day.  I hardly have to do it at all in the dry spring and summer months

pikeman

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2020, 11:23:14 pm »
Cheers mate. To be honest don't take as much care as i should with my poles.  Had this extreme over 2 years so it has served me well. could of Probally just of orderered the snapped section. But happy to invest in the complete pole. soon pay for itself.

Ortsa

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2020, 02:19:10 pm »
pikeman can I buy the broken xtreme from you?

simon w

« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2020, 03:49:15 pm »

How much are you willing to pay? I've got an Xtreme 25 minus one section I'll let go for £60.00. collection only Bristol

Bungle

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2020, 06:26:01 pm »

How much are you willing to pay? I've got an Xtreme 25 minus one section I'll let go for £60.00. collection only Bristol

How old and what section is missing?
We look at them, they look through them.

Ortsa

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2020, 05:16:20 pm »

I want an 18, but thanks for the offer mate

pikeman

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2020, 04:43:27 pm »
Hi ortsa sorry but think ill keep it for spares.

simon w

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2020, 03:53:14 pm »

How old and what section is missing?

Sorry only just seen this. It's number 2 section needs replacing. Worn condition but cleaned up and new two section and you'll easily get 6 + months use out of it. Can text you some pictures if you want to send me your number