This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

andyralph

Inline tds metre
« on: November 08, 2020, 03:05:28 pm »
Hi all want to fit an inline tds best place to purchase and can I fit it on my van sytsem and how difficult is it thanks andy

Spruce

Re: Inline tds metre
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 05:23:03 pm »
Hi all want to fit an inline tds best place to purchase and can I fit it on my van sytsem and how difficult is it thanks andy

Daqua.co.uk. You need the specify what size hose you have, ie. 1/4", 3/8" or 1/2".

I purchased the 1/2" for my 4040. Its the 2 sensor one. I have the first sensor on the pure before the di vessel and the second after the di vessel. I didn't see the need to have a 3rd for the incoming tap water.

If I see the TDS of the pure after the r/o is too high then I could check the tap water tds with my handheld tds meter.

Our water fluctuates between 79 and 150ppm. As long as the first sensor is 2 or 3ppm I'm happy. If its 4ppm then I check the tap water tds and fiddle with the waste gate valve to try to improve it.

My r/o membrane is 7 years old are still has a rejection rate of 97%.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

andyralph

Re: Inline tds metre
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2020, 05:44:57 pm »
That’s great thanks I’ll order 1 2 morro just looked at daqua and they look easy to install an my tube is 1/2 inch so I’ll order that thanks andy