This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Paul79

Pressure washing servicing
« on: November 04, 2020, 09:01:42 pm »
I've had my Kiam pressure washer for a year now and according to the manual it says I should take it to them for an annual service but after getting an email back from them I was told it just needs the oil changing!

Is there somewhere I could take it for a service anywhere in the North West or someone that could help I will gladly compensate you for it? It’s not running great at the moment, it's done alot of work but I can tell it's in need of some attention. Servicing though is something I have little to no knowledge about to be honest.

Yada Yada Yada - www.m-clean.uk

Re: Pressure washing servicing
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2020, 09:50:35 pm »
Not the North West but Julian @ Britclean has had my machine this morning, for an overdue service.

Looking at an excessively busy period into the New Year so a drive back from Peterborough at 4 this morning and he's on it this afternoon.

Britclean, Biddulph, Stoke on Trent - Julian.

Or ring Lee Kenny who sells second hand machines and is a top guy - he's up your way.

Someone will say just drop the oil yourself and order and replace the filters but I need a service sheet for my RAMS.

Mike Halliday

Re: Pressure washing servicing
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2020, 07:42:53 am »
Search google for lawn mower repairs and servicing, they will know how to service a small petrol engine. If you need the pump oil changing they should know how to do that as well.

Tool hire companies sometimes service machines as they have the men to service their own equipment
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk