This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ryan Tyler

Cleaning large downpipe from above
« on: October 01, 2020, 12:25:04 am »
Hope this is the right forum to post this on,  I've got a question I hope you guys can help with. I'm taking on a commercial gutter clean job using the GVS Predator to clear most of them, however I need to clean some external downpipes, I believe they are iron and approximately 12 metres tall. 

Some can be accessed easily from the bottom so I can use our pressure washer and the drain cleaner attachment to blast it up and clear them, but some of the pipes will get blocked and can only be accessed from the top (approx. 12m up). Ceiling access isn't available, the pipes are in a courtyard so we can't use a cherry picker and we would rather avoid scaffolding to keep costs down. We have WFP's and are willing to spend decent money on equipment to make this work — just wondering if anyone had any ideas?

Aqua Power Solutions

Re: Cleaning large downpipe from above
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2020, 07:30:34 pm »
Ryan  , ring me on my mobile and will give you some options Ed
Aqua Power Solutions external property maintenance 01423 541 400 Mobile 0752 158 3240  Visit our Facebook page for examples of our work https://www.facebook.com/Aqua-Power-Solutions-332485570200950/

Ryan Tyler

Re: Cleaning large downpipe from above
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2020, 09:59:28 pm »
Thanks Ed I'll give you a call tomorrow morning

concept