This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ken_Long

Gardiner SL56 surplus to requirements
« on: September 26, 2020, 07:46:15 am »
Some years back a friend and I bought a Gardiner SL56 for a specific contract. That contract has now come to an end so the pole is no longer required. So we'd like to sell it, but I don't really know what they're worth secondhand.
It's in good nick (I've tidied up the ends where there was some chipping) and stored in a Burton Snowboard bag as the supplied Gardiner bag is hopeless. Section two got broken when it fell on a railing, so I cut the cracked bit out and put the top through the bottom and epoxied it in place. The repair is probably stronger than the rest of the section, but it does mean section 2 is shorter, so I guess that makes it an SL55 now. All the other sections are in good repair, no cracks or splits, just surface scuffing.
There is duct tape on each section as we found that the sections slid down a bit too far and got so tight they were hard to separate. It looks a bit tatty but works, and could be tidied up or replaced.
(1) I'd be interested in what it might be worth. Gardiner site shows the equivalent pole at about £1200 (Inc vat).
(2) If you're interested or want to see any pics email me at info(at)megaclean(dot)biz

If you are interested I'm just outside Gloucester.

jonboywalton75

Re: Gardiner SL56 surplus to requirements
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2020, 10:22:29 am »
I sold a seven year old supermax 47  for £440.00 on ebay 6 months ago
Mental

AuRavelling79

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2020, 10:13:25 am »
Did you get any interest in your long pole, Ken Long? 🤣
It's a game of three halves!

Ken_Long

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2020, 02:34:35 pm »
I haven't seriously listed yet, so it's still available if any one wants it!

Oban pidgeon

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2020, 07:17:27 pm »
I may be interested depending on the price. I need a longer pole and was planning to buy new but if its enough of a saving I would consider second hand.
Let me know? Thanks

Ken

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2020, 08:13:20 am »
Hiya
We think if we got around £450 we'd be happy. But will consider sensible offers. It's a bulky thing to post so factor that in if you can't collect.

Ken

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2020, 08:14:04 am »
Ah, I seem to have logged in with a different account. I'm the same person though!

jonboywalton75

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2020, 08:24:53 am »
Bump 😁