Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

David Ball

Hi lite tempest or airflex Storm mini?
« on: September 20, 2020, 10:07:55 am »
Looking to purchase a machine that's light and powerful. Got it down to these two but would also need heater for the airflex. Anybody and suggestions? Thank you.

john martin

Re: Hi lite tempest or airflex Storm mini?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2020, 11:43:19 am »
if its the only machine you'l have i would propably choose the tempest  ...     as you can bring it upstairs or handle any awkward situation .
And you wont absolutely need a seperate heater .

I see thay are fitting locking castors now  ,  and they  have a second heat system to complement the immersion ( probably something like powerflite perfect heat , or exhaust exchanger )

Another alternative might be twin 6.6 miniflex ,  but smaller capacity  , no heat  , bigger price .

Robin Ray

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2020, 06:29:40 pm »
If I had to choose between the two I would go for the tempest.

M.J.M

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2020, 08:15:10 pm »
Personally I would buy an airflex  pro. 
2 standard vacs   
Separate magma heater
seperate   3 rd vac p ttod
Keeping everything seperate very light machine doesn't do 3 flights of stairs well but with the 3 rd vac on  120 ft of hose can be run easily

David Ball

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2020, 08:16:53 pm »
Thank you! I have been leaning towards the tempest, it's got locking castors, auto fill/empty remote and 5 mins quick heat up to 75 °. I use an enforcer bit want something lighter with similar power.

David Ball

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2020, 08:19:59 pm »
2 standard vacs   
Separate magma heater
Keeping everything seperate very light machine doesn't do 3 flights of stairs well but with the 3 rd vac on  120 ft of hose can be run easily
How many sockets would you need to be running into though? That's a lot of separated equipment, longer set up... Not chance of electrics cutting out in some places.

M.J.M

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2020, 08:21:47 pm »
Thank you! I have been leaning towards the tempest, it's got locking castors, auto fill/empty remote and 5 mins quick heat up to 75 °. I use an enforcer bit want something lighter with similar power.

I looked at the enforcer. Wow what a monster.  But very heavy I understand why you need a lighter machine

M.J.M

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2020, 08:24:29 pm »
2 standard vacs   
Separate magma heater
How many sockets would you need to be running into though? That's a lot of separated equipment, longer set up... Not chance of electrics cutting out in some places.
Nothing's cut out yet    one from the machine one from the vacuum pod that's it 2 plugs 2 different sockets   the heater goes inside the house on 25 ft hose close to wand do I put that on an extension lead and move it from. Room to room

David Ball

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2020, 08:34:29 pm »

I looked at the enforcer. Wow what a monster.  But very heavy I understand why you need a lighter machine
The enforcer is perfect to leave in the van or at the door, but no good to bring inside the home I think. Vacs on tempest 6.7 5.7 but only 220 psi, which I'm ok with instant 75° heat. 2 plugs and 40 litre waste tank.

M.J.M

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2020, 08:38:54 pm »

The enforcer is perfect to leave in the van or at the door, but no good to bring inside the home I think. Vacs on tempest 6.7 5.7 but only 220 psi, which I'm ok with instant 75° heat. 2 plugs and 40 litre waste tank.

Sounds like a plan. Good luck with it.