Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

weetot

Commercial Windowcleaning business for sale.
« on: September 18, 2020, 07:49:35 pm »
Based in Blyth. Northumberland town centre.  There is £1230.00 per every 4 weeks, but to carry out that work it will probably take someone a day and a half for roughly £300 per week. it’s all compact Commercial local shops and based in the town centre, so not too far to travel.  I’m asking £4000 for it, there’s no equipment included, as you will need either a ladder or reach,wash equipment for shop signs etc:
I’ve had this business built up for 38 years now and the reason for sale is that, the lad I employ is retiring and can’t keep it all on!  There’s also, which I haven’t included in the price, but whoever buys it can have it all anyway, There are some houses which amount to about £390 per month.
There also other bits of commercial work like a car showroom about 6 mile from Blyth , a factory in Cramlington and other bits and pieces All included in the price. Ask any questions, but please ,no time wasters.  Thanks.
Never take financial advice from people who have no money!