This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

NWH

Re: Mission to go 100% gocardless
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2020, 07:44:33 pm »
Tyler do you have a business account.

Nathan Tipping

« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2020, 03:58:11 pm »
As Coronavirus pandemic is still going, gocardless will become more and more popular because it helps the amount of touch points and helps reduce spread of the COVID-19! It will be difficult to covert 'cash lovers' however, they will just have to get used to the fact that they need to use card.

Splash & dash

« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2020, 04:18:11 pm »
As Coronavirus pandemic is still going, gocardless will become more and more popular because it helps the amount of touch points and helps reduce spread of the COVID-19! It will be difficult to covert 'cash lovers' however, they will just have to get used to the fact that they need to use card.

Bacs is king as far as Ime concerned I won’t have my business held to ransom buy go card less and there price rises that you have no control over .

dazmond

« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2020, 04:27:31 pm »
BACS is king for me also...over 80% of my customers pay this way now...its free too..... :)
price higher/work harder!

NWH

« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2020, 04:35:09 pm »
Lol will it how many 1000s of customers do you have I do ok with Bacs payments don’t forget they can cancel as quick as you sign em up m8,I can’t remember touching anything when someone pays me online can you unless I’m checking if it’s gone in. I myself wouldn’t want a direct debit for the window cleaning I’d rather see a slip that he called and pay them within seconds,even better if you send a quick text reminder that you’ve called read reviews regarding window cleaning firms that use this system it’s interesting reading some of it.

Shrek

« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2020, 04:37:23 pm »
I will never use go cardless . Bacs is the best option , free to use and doesn’t show up in the customers direct debit list!

KS Cleaning

« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2020, 04:39:33 pm »
Lol will it how many 1000s of customers do you have I do ok with Bacs payments don’t forget they can cancel as quick as you sign em up m8,I can’t remember touching anything when someone pays me online can you unless I’m checking if it’s gone in. I myself wouldn’t want a direct debit for the window cleaning I’d rather see a slip that he called and pay them within seconds,even better if you send a quick text reminder that you’ve called read reviews regarding window cleaning firms that use this system it’s interesting reading some of it.
C’mon tell the truth, we all know you ‘give it a wee rub’ when you see the big payments going into your account 🤣🤣

NWH

« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2020, 04:45:20 pm »
Nathan you say Gocardless is the way it has to be this method this and that on another thread you are asking advise on setting up a business 🤣,if you want advise on setting up a business don’t ostracise what are usually the better paying customers by insisting in a particular method of paying you.
You give a payment options 1 of them could be GoCardless you pay me this way grrrrrrrr or you won’t get a window cleaner,complete nonsense the main thing is that you get paid.

NWH

« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2020, 04:47:03 pm »
C’mon tell the truth, we all know you ‘give it a wee rub’ when you see the big payments going into your account 🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣 yeah the odd twitch we all do when that nice bit goes in.

NWH

« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2020, 04:48:45 pm »
Gocardless 🤣🤣 might work for some get some customers first eh lol,baby steps.