Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ryan Tyler

Entry level Carpet Cleaning Machine
« on: July 02, 2020, 10:24:31 am »
Morning all,

I hope everyone is staying safe and keeping busy amongst the COVID-19 madness. I have a couple of questions regarding some carpet cleaning machines I'm looking at buying.

Bit of an intro — I previously worked as an office-based ops manager for an EOT cleaning company and we used Prochem Galaxy's for our carpet cleaning. I left the company in 2017 and have been working for an events company since then, with Coronavirus there's no events to work on anytime soon so we're looking to start a company offering carpet, driveway, gutter and window cleaning to tide us over until the events industry gets back on it's feet.

We don't have the budget to get a carpet machine at the level of a Galaxy or Steampro which would be my preferred option — is it possible to get some advice on entry level machines for someone looking to break into the industry? Obviously you pay for what you get and we'll be competing  with larger companies and bigger machines, but it would be good to get any suggestions for machines around the £500-£750 mark.  Some machines in this bracket I've found are:

Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 Professional
Karcher Puzzi 10
Sprinter SE7

Any advice would be much appreciated, when I worked at the cleaning company I attended the Prochem course and I've managed to dig out the manual we were given so I'm confident I can brush up on my carpet cleaning knowledge — the downside of only using Prochem is I never had any experience with other manufacturers!

Best,
Ryan

john martin