This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Evan

Streamline controller
« on: July 01, 2020, 06:52:19 pm »
Hi what do you guys have your calibration set at? And have you ever had the p5 fault..if so what’s the fix? One pump seems to be slower than the other even though there set at the same flow rate? And help would be appreciated

dazmond

Re: Streamline controller
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 07:39:32 pm »
Hi what do you guys have your calibration set at? And have you ever had the p5 fault..if so what’s the fix? One pump seems to be slower than the other even though there set at the same flow rate? And help would be appreciated

the P5 means the pressure switch has been activated as theres too much pressure in your system!lower the calibration a bit!mines set on 25 at the moment but i use hot water...every systems different....
price higher/work harder!

Spruce

Re: Streamline controller
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 07:53:52 pm »

the P5 means the pressure switch has been activated as theres too much pressure in your system!lower the calibration a bit!mines set on 25 at the moment but i use hot water...every systems different....

.................. and no two controllers are the same.

I have 2 Varistreams on my van with 2 x 5.2lpm Shurflo pumps. I was using pump no2 this morning and the flow from the hose was less than the other pump I used yesterday.
I obviously haven't done an exact test but I feel the difference is noticeable.  Is the difference the controllers or the pumps. I'll check the inline filters tomorrow morning.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)