This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dave Willis

You skipped my window last time
« on: June 30, 2020, 11:58:24 am »
Customer actually got me to clean this today!

Dave Willis

Re: You skipped my window last time
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 11:59:47 am »
She said she was sat in the lounge and noticed how filthy her windows were!

drakestar!

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 03:09:36 pm »
Clearly you are a cowboy 🤠
Seriously though, some people think that we are stupid

M & C Window Cleaning

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2020, 03:10:38 pm »
I made a serious bungle years ago with a lovely winter jasmine in a new customers back garden. I couldn’t access one very large window on this new job because the window was covered by this beautiful flowering plant. So I carefully trimmed behind it to create access to the window. Unfortunately I managed to cut the main stem that fed the rest of the plant that she had taken five years to train along the back mid section of the house. 
When I called back for my money she said, ‘I can’t fault your window cleaning but your gardening leaves a lot to be desired.’  She showed me round to the back of the house and the whole mass was hanging limp on the trellis. I was speechless as you can imagine. To say I was embarrassed was an understatement. I’m thinking how do I fix this.
Needless to say she didn’t want her windows cleaned anymore. At least not by me
We have a choice! We can do one or the other, the opposite, both, or neither depending on which way the wind is blowing.

NWH

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2020, 07:15:57 pm »
Really better off rid of it then I would have thought she would have seen you clearly didn’t mean to do that.

Don Kee

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2020, 07:02:07 am »
Hot water and a brand new van would have that window clean in seconds.

NWH

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2020, 09:13:02 am »
👍 above is correct but make sure you take a picture and post it on here for proof.

dazmond

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2020, 07:56:36 pm »
if a window has that much shrub foliage in front of it i leave it.......they can hardly expect you to clean it properly unless they cut it back....NEVER cut it down for them.....remember some customers are very funny about their plants! ;D
price higher/work harder!

M & C Window Cleaning

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2020, 08:16:17 pm »
if a window has that much shrub foliage in front of it i leave it.......they can hardly expect you to clean it properly unless they cut it back....NEVER cut it down for them.....remember some customers are very funny about their plants! ;D

...even if it looks untidy and uncared for. Some people like it that way.   ;D
We have a choice! We can do one or the other, the opposite, both, or neither depending on which way the wind is blowing.

nathankaye

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2020, 12:38:23 am »
Its a nice little side business. Charge for the windows being cleaned and extra for the puning 😁
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk