This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Bungle

Re: Are you always on time with your customers ?
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2020, 07:52:15 pm »
Corona has played havoc with my round. I took a month off as directed by the government. When I started back all my 8 weekly work was due so I worked like a mad man to get everyone a clean in thinking I might lose them by not turning up. Now I have a problem, all my 8 weekly jobs fall at the same time whereas before I’d do half one round and the other half the other round so spreading it all nicely. I will wait till Xmas and shuffle it all back into place, hopefully.
We look at them, they look through them.

Stoots

KS Cleaning

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2020, 12:33:24 am »
Im mostly on time but shift some work about here and there....

What about time off and holidays?none of us can keep to our schedule 100% of the time.......

For instance I've moved some 4 weekly work due next friday afternoon to the week after as I'm having my gas boiler serviced that afternoon....
It’s bad enough you sharing your earnings on here, but really, that’s too much info! some things are better kept private 😂

lal

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2020, 08:32:23 am »
Larrys always on time for those 300 quid roofs 🤣🤣🤣🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Your dam right i am Nigel  :D ;D

james peters

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2020, 08:49:40 am »
Corona has played havoc with my round. I took a month off as directed by the government. When I started back all my 8 weekly work was due so I worked like a mad man to get everyone a clean in thinking I might lose them by not turning up. Now I have a problem, all my 8 weekly jobs fall at the same time whereas before I’d do half one round and the other half the other round so spreading it all nicely. I will wait till Xmas and shuffle it all back into place, hopefully.

I have had this problem also.....I had 6 weeks off, and was scared of losing customers.
so I filled the second month with gutter cleans to even it out.
I am going to gradually sift it back over the coming months.

dazmond

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2020, 09:23:10 am »
I’m trying to juggle as we have to cover childcare until our son goes back to school.
So home schooling in the morning and dashing out at 2pm when my partner gets home from work.
I do get 4 full days a month when she has weekdays off/ working weekend.
Luckily customers been ok so far.

I thought you were in your 60s mate....have u got yourself a young thai bride and got her pregnant?......
price higher/work harder!

Steven Biggs

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2020, 09:56:40 pm »
We are usually about 2 weeks in front on the monthly work. And about 4 weeks in front on the 2 monthly work .

Mr.G

« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2020, 09:12:16 pm »
I'm rarely on time but nobody seems to mind- I always explain to new customers that monthly clean is only approximate .

Stoots

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2020, 11:18:47 pm »
I've just sold a few days work off as sick of being behind and chasing my tail.

Probably end up building it back up again in a few months I just can't say no