Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Matthew Hepple

Airflex pro 250psi model
« on: June 25, 2020, 06:16:25 pm »
hi,

Had this monster for 6 months, I also have the 800psi.
Today went to clients property, plugged in, not even the fans going. Normally fans purr on turning on. Tried pump nothing  both motors worked. I thought, holy chap pumps gone.
Got to base, did a test all worked. Took other machine to property, much smaller worked beautifully.

The customer said they'd had problems with electrics, thought it was that.

Next customer, same bloody thing, except much further away. Having to come back with 2nd machine again.

Agsin, got home  diagnostic, all worked fine, machine purred when turned on and pump worked no issues?

Just got two customers that have some issue with their electrics or has anyone had these issues?

john martin

Re: Airflex pro 250psi model
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2020, 10:18:09 pm »
Hard one to figure , perhaps check your plug or cable for a freak break that's only happening when it's held a certain way . But did u say both machines ?  Dunno ,you might have been unlucky to find two bad sockets in two houses ? Weird one .

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2020, 06:00:00 pm »
Don’t automatically think the worst go from the plus and leads back towards the machine

MarkSutcliffe

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2020, 08:51:14 pm »
Were they new builds by any chance?

Matthew Hepple

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2020, 07:34:01 pm »
Were they new builds by any chance?

Hi,

Looked inside. This is a 200 psi pro. Its s big of a shambles as I brought it second hand. Looks like its a loose wire or the pumps gone?
The fans not starting but the motors are all working when I turn it on.
Not sure where to start, so found a loose earth wire, fixed and then it just clicked.
I live in Christchurch and near an engineer. Is Altec any good for repair? They do a one off fee of £350 plus vat which includes everything?
I have so much work on but I need this machine?
Quote from: john martin
link=topic=218807.msg2009596#msg2009596 date=1593119889
Hard one to figure , perhaps check your plug or cable for a freak break that's only happening when it's held a certain way . But did u say both machines ?  Dunno ,you might have been unlucky to find two bad sockets in two houses ? Weird one .