This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ben M

FAO Alex Gardiner
« on: June 19, 2020, 09:40:55 pm »
Hi Alex,

I love your Ultimate 26cm Brush - DuPont TaperTec Hybrid, do you think I will like your Xtreme 26cm Brush - Medium TaperTec Hybrid.
I know silly question but can you tell me more about both brushes please. Thank you.
Ben

zesty

Re: FAO Alex Gardiner
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 09:46:06 pm »
Just buy one and try it mate, can’t go wrong with the xtreme tapertec. It’s a great brush. It’s all I use.

M & C Window Cleaning

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2020, 10:54:21 pm »
These are my two favourite brushes at the moment. I would like to see a DuPont TaperTec Xtreme, but we shall have to wait and see

ben M

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2020, 07:28:42 pm »
Alex?

Shrek

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2020, 08:41:44 pm »
Hi Alex,

I love your Ultimate 26cm Brush - DuPont TaperTec Hybrid, do you think I will like your Xtreme 26cm Brush - Medium TaperTec Hybrid.
I know silly question but can you tell me more about both brushes please. Thank you.
Ben

How is he supposed to know whether your going to bloody like a brush or not - is he a mind reader  ???

SB Cleaning

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2020, 08:44:58 pm »
Just buy one you tight git ;D

Shrek

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2020, 08:59:11 pm »
If he says no you won’t like it then he’s lost a sale , if he says yeah you will like it, he’s gained a sale and you might not like it!

NWH

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2020, 09:14:19 pm »
I’ve recently got a DuPont supreme to have a go with,very good brush  literally weighs nothing on the end of the pole.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2020, 09:31:39 pm »
Hi Alex,

Ben

Glad you like the Ultimate  :)

I suspect that you will like the Xtreme, but of course I cannot guarantee it. It does take a very light touch when using to get the best from it.

ben M

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2020, 10:33:49 pm »
Hi Alex,

Ben

How is he supposed to know whether your going to bloody like a brush or not - is he a mind reader  ???
Mind your business!

ben M

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2020, 10:34:19 pm »
Hi Alex,

Ben

I suspect that you will like the Xtreme, but of course I cannot guarantee it. It does take a very light touch when using to get the best from it.
Thank you for your reply.

M & C Window Cleaning

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2020, 10:55:12 pm »
Hi Alex,

Ben

You will find Ben, that the TaperTec Xtreme feels more slippery on the glass due to not having the DuPont bristles unlike the Ultimate you have. I like that friction of the Ultimate because it says to me that it scrubs well. This is why I’d like to see a DuPont TaperTec Xtreme.

ben M

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2020, 11:02:34 pm »
Hi Alex,

Ben

You will find Ben, that the TaperTec Xtreme feels more slippery on the glass due to not having the DuPont bristles unlike the Ultimate you have. I like that friction of the Ultimate because it says to me that it scrubs well. This is why I’d like to see a DuPont TaperTec Xtreme.
Thank you. Very good point, have you asked Alex about it?

M & C Window Cleaning

Re: FAO Alex Gardiner New
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2020, 12:25:25 am »
Hi Alex,

Ben

Thank you. Very good point, have you asked Alex about it?

Yes. Mentioned it on another post, but no reply as yet.
I trialled a DuPont natural hybrid Xtreme which I really liked but it was never put into full production I think due to the natural bristles tending to tangle. This is why I recon a DuPont TaperTec combo on the Xtreme would be good