This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

harleyman

Leafleting
« on: June 12, 2020, 09:52:42 pm »
Any body leafleting iv been on the verge but not sure if it's the right time

Suffolkcleaners

Re: Leafleting
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2020, 09:10:11 am »
I don’t see any harm putting some through letterboxes but in an ideal world out of Covid you can’t beat knocking on doors if you want work quick

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2020, 12:12:02 pm »
if you are only promoting regular window cleaning on the leaflets, i would not be sure what the uptake will be.

it could be good, normal, better than normal, or worse. i dont know

but i think if you do one off window cleans, and advertise one off jobs too (jet wash, gutters, etc) then i am confident you would see a good enough return or better.

people are booking in big ticket jobs at the moment with us so we're planning on starting leafleting for them

iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk

prestigeclean

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2020, 05:03:46 pm »
Had 3 thousand delivered last week and and picked up 8 new jobs + 4 more still to quote , go for it regards alan

david mark

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2020, 05:09:13 pm »
That's prety good return

harleyman

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2020, 08:19:02 am »
Just so happens  I've  got a few thousand flyers  promoting presure wahing  e t c and soft washing. Think I may give it a whirl see what happens.

madeads

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2020, 10:44:41 pm »
Just so happens  I've  got a few thousand flyers  promoting presure wahing  e t c and soft washing. Think I may give it a whirl see what happens.

A lot of people suggest leafleting and knocking on doors to get more work, as these are more traditional and well-known methods of marketing. However, if you haven't tried it yet, I would recommend looking into Google Ads or even Facebook - yes, it won't be as cheap as buying thousands of leaflets, but it will be x10 more effective and you'll get much faster results.

Splash & dash

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2020, 11:02:19 pm »
Had 3 thousand delivered last week and and picked up 8 new jobs + 4 more still to quote , go for it regards alan

I have never used leaflets but that sounds very poor return to me we get 6-25 enquires a week from web site depending on time of year since lockdown started enquires have gone through the roof best week I received  75  calls we couldn’t cope with all the extra work so had to turn away over 150 enquiries , we are booked  up for the next 14 weeks with extra jobs like plastic cleans , gutter vac work and softwashing , never known anything like it in over 21 years .

NWH

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2020, 09:15:54 am »
It’s if they carry on after this all blows over a bit,people at home at the moment looking out of dirty windows lots of people in favour of the one off brigade.

Titan window cleaning services

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2020, 08:49:11 pm »
I was just starting out right at the beginning of the year then covid stopped it all but the last few weeks I have been leafleting and getting a good return. every time I have been out I always pick up customers.

madeads

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2020, 08:17:26 pm »
I was just starting out right at the beginning of the year then covid stopped it all but the last few weeks I have been leafleting and getting a good return. every time I have been out I always pick up customers.

Do you go out and post yourself or you outsource it to companies who offer this?

Leafleting can work, but it's slow and definitely not as effective as active advertising, such as Google Ads or Facebook. The good thing about leafleting is that it's cheap, so hence the reason why many people go for it as the first choice.

In my opinion, a properly targeted Google Ads campaign outperforms any other type of advertising. The keyword is "properly targeted".

Titan window cleaning services

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2020, 09:30:23 am »

Do you go out and post yourself or you outsource it to companies who offer this?

Leafleting can work, but it's slow and definitely not as effective as active advertising, such as Google Ads or Facebook. The good thing about leafleting is that it's cheap, so hence the reason why many people go for it as the first choice.

In my opinion, a properly targeted Google Ads campaign outperforms any other type of advertising. The keyword is "properly targeted".
I go out myself i have the opinion that if im not willing to put the effort in i dont deserve the customers. Ive had a few stop me as im going round delivering and gained them as customers