Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mjm

Which airmover
« on: May 28, 2020, 10:11:48 pm »
I have a truvox low profile and a dryeaze   mininpod  so iam looking for something else any suggestions

john martin

Re: Which airmover
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2020, 11:34:26 pm »
depends a bit on a few factors  ,   if its just drying a small area this time of year im sure what youve got is doing fine .
If you need to dry a wall of sofa cushions ... or a wet mattress on its side , or some large areas when the ambient temp is not great  , having the extra power if a high powered blower or two can make the difference between  leaving a job with a damp item or leaving dry to touch .
Of the large snail blowers  , the ones with the motor external at the side are lightweight but at 1/2 HP ... not that strong  ,   of the full power 1.5hp ones  , the Ashbys B-Air ... is great value at the moment  , 
http://www.carpet-cleaning-equipment.co.uk/240v-flood-restoration-multi-position-15-hp-air-mover-airmover-blower-drier-3-speed-with-kickstand-p-322.html?search_in_description=0&keyword=dryer

I switched to these recently as my ashbys were old , and these were available local , they are probably Chinese , but they blow good also .
https://www.sealey.co.uk/product/5637174608/air-dryerblower-2860cfm-230v

I think truvox does a full size blower also .
Disadvantage  might be the weight if you have to haul them through an apartment complex or whatever .
I never had te big full room dryer thing but its looks even more awkward to handle .

mjm

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2020, 07:36:03 am »
Thanks john I dont have much room so maybe I will  buy another low profile one like the truvox thanks 

RPCCS

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2020, 08:22:50 am »
Dripod,I use one of these very good.
Cheers Rich