Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

*paul_moss

Suppliers customer service
« on: July 08, 2006, 04:17:17 pm »

I needed a part for my wand this week and one of the guy's said phone Woodbridge as they are pretty good and will stock the parts.
I phoned Wednesday morning and explained what I needed, the guy said I will check out the part number and call you back shortly. NO CALL BACK.   :(
Phoned the next day and spoke to another guy who said ,Oh sorry about that let me go and check it out and I will phone you back in ten minutes.Guess what ???
Yep NO CALL BACK AGAIN    :(

So I phoned Hydra master.And the next morning the part arrived    :)
So guy's from my experience dont bother with Woodbridge   use Hydramaster   ;) instead as both companies are in two completly different worlds regarding service. 8)
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk
REMOVED FOR POSTING OFFENSIVE MATERIAL

Ian Gourlay

Re: Suppliers customer service
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2006, 05:03:54 pm »
Paul

Strange you should say that the same happened to me with Woodbridge.

It was only small potatoes, but why promise to phone back.

Why not say phone next day and ask for forgotten his name. The Boss man

the red carpet

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2006, 05:15:22 pm »
Pay cheap you get cheap, pay a little more you get somthing a lot better.

isnt that what we keep telling our customers?

Woodbridge in my experience isnt a bad company, but compared to others iv dealt with Alltec and Extracta there service is without doubt second class.

Saying that i would rather use Woodbridge, even if i had to chase them to actually sell me something for one simple reason ££££££££££££££££££

To get Alltec to replace a vac motor cost me £260, to get the same motor replaced by Woodbridge £129.

Same with pumps, Woodbridge supplied and fitted a 135psi pump for me for the same or less than Extracta wanted to supply a 100psi

Doug Holloway

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2006, 05:18:53 pm »
Hi Guys,

I understand Phil Jones who was Mr.Efficent at Woodbridge has gone to Prochem.

Looks like they need to find a good replacement.

Cheers

Doug

the red carpet

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2006, 05:32:39 pm »
Mr efficient ??? dont know about that one Doug ;D

What wouldnt hurt them is someone with a bit of public relation skills at the reception

Go to Woodbridge, You stand there like a plum waiting untill there ready to get of the phone and finish chatting and serve you, there also allways a couple of guys there and you never know who to aproach.

Go to Alltec, the minute you walk through the door your greeted by one of there pretty young girls on reception who offer you a drink somthing to eat if your lucky and take time out to have a chat with you, whatever you need is dealt with straight away and you can rest assured one of the guys will pop his head round the door and have a friendly chat with you, hows buisness ect.

But as i say Woodbridge is the one i go to for parts for the obvious reasons ££££, combine the two and you would have a perfect supplier.

stevegunn

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2006, 06:44:54 pm »
Restormate customer service is second to none too.Always a friendly face (not Johns ;)) and she makes a cracking cup of coffee even biscuits on the go.

John's product knowledge is second to none.No silly delivery charges either I needed some chemicals and could not get through to pick them up delivery was arranged for the grand total of £2.95 it costs me £2.00 to get through the tunnel and back.I believe orders of over £80 delivery is free too.

jewell

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2006, 08:29:17 pm »
On reading your posts of the woodbridge customer relations and their return of calls, i have to say sometimes they can be slow in returning calls but they always do return them. I personally have had no complaints with the way i have been dealt with by woodbridge.  Whenever i have ordered items they have been with me the next day if they are in stock -  which they normally are.

Ive have been reading other posts on here about the chemicals from woodbridge (impact) and they have the same opinion as me they are very good, you can drink all the tea and coffee with all the dolly birds but when you get an excellent product thats excellent value for money i know where im spending my dosh!!!!!!!!!

carpetclean

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2006, 06:15:03 am »
 john elmore has taken on a new man to replace phil jones his name is paul who i find very helpful if not a little lacking in knowledge which is understandable. but i think he will be ok in a few months as he is keen and willing to help. when phoning ask for paul if you want to be phoned back. their chemicals are cheap but as stated on this post are good. i also met a fitter who after a spell away has gone back to work there . he seems a very nice chap too who cares about his work. cant remember his name though
NCCA   IICRC

name peter reed

chemoclean

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2006, 07:42:54 am »
Extracta by far has been the most reliable & friendly company to deal with, although they're not cheap!

AquaMagic

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2006, 12:29:57 pm »
Had a good dealing with A & M cleaning supplies recently, free delivery all emails responded to promptly and my swivel head stair tool was with me next day.  I must admit i like Nick at solutions though as he always responds to my questions and isnt scred to recommend other suppliers products, once called him when i was starting out and was on the phone for about an hour gave me loads of idea's.  Alothough i have never ordered anything from this sites sponsors i have found that i allways get a promt responce to any questions from them also and may look at using them for training at some point as they are fairly local.

best regards

Dene

bennymon

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2006, 12:53:56 pm »
doug you are right about phil jones i did some training this week he does sales at prochem and helps with training :) :)

carpetclean

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2006, 02:54:28 pm »
phil jones will be visiting his old workplace at woodbridge on the day event on the 19th as he will be there as a prochem rep.
NCCA   IICRC

name peter reed

conallon

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2006, 10:51:42 pm »
Drive belt parted on t/m yesterday afternoon about 3 oclock, rang Rodney at hydramaster, belt arrived 9.30 this morning,

I am snowed under with work at the moment

Need i say more

Conrad

calmore

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2006, 10:58:23 pm »
I'm just starting out but so far Envirotec (Totton) in Southampton have given very good service. So far I have only purchased chemicals but apparently they do spares as well.

If they haven't got it in stock they order it and most importantly they phone back when it comes in! What's more they gave me a discount without asking!
Calmore Carpet Cleaning-Southampton
www.calmore.com

Southern PAT Services
www.southernpatservices.com/

Art

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2006, 11:01:17 pm »
Calmore,

Have they got a website? or can you post there contact details please?

Arthur

calmore

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2006, 10:45:06 am »
Envirotec UK Ltd
Unit 8, Trinity Court
Brunel Rd
Totton
SO40 3WX
Tel: 023 8066 6650

They have just taken on the Prochem franchise, dunno what other brands they stock. 
Calmore Carpet Cleaning-Southampton
www.calmore.com

Southern PAT Services
www.southernpatservices.com/