Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mjm

Machine for hire north east
« on: May 11, 2020, 06:36:07 pm »
Does anyone know who rents machines out something small that will go in the back of a boot of  a car  I have a relative Ian going to visit up north Durham   when all this lock down is over I need a machine for 2 days max or one day I could hire a van and put all my kit inside and drive up when I go there but I would rather ride my motorbike up there easier and then hire  car as I normally do so is there anyone who rents machines not  rug doctor please  ;D.    Co Durham area
  yes this isn't a  joke  I ride up there 3 times s year
To visit

RPCCS

Re: Machine for hire north east
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 08:34:14 am »
You could always try John Kelly at Restormate, he is my main supplier and about 30 miles north of Durham.
If he can’t do anything for you himself, he is sure to know someone who can help. I would  hire you my stuff but I’m 20 miles north of Durham and I use an Airflex, so not suitable for a car boor lol.
Cheers Rich

mjm

Re: Machine for hire north east
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2020, 11:44:46 am »
You could always try John Kelly at Restormate, he is my main supplier and about 30 miles north of Durham.
If he can’t do anything for you himself, he is sure to know someone who can help. I would  hire you my stuff but I’m 20 miles north of Durham and I use an Airflex, so not suitable for a car boor lol.

I think iam going to hire a van from here and do it that way

Thanks anyway