This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jk999

Ve day Friday
« on: May 05, 2020, 09:27:59 am »
Anyone working this day

G Griffin

Re: Ve day Friday
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2020, 11:51:19 am »
Anyone having a socially distant street party?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2020, 04:45:13 pm »
We got a flyer through our door yesterday inviting everyone on our street to dress the front of their gaffs in red white and blue and have picnics in their front gardens.  Sod that, I'm gonna don my union jack knotted hanky, crack open the beers and crank up the boombox.  Lived here 2.5 years and never met more than our immediate neighbours.....they won't know whats hit em.  ;D

So, social distancing of sorts....................they'll never invite us again  :D

dazmond

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2020, 05:07:52 pm »

of course.......missus and stepdaughter have got all the bunting and are baking cakes all week ready for friday! ;D

soupy said he was working friday.........i cant think of a worse day to work TBH! ::)roll ;D
price higher/work harder!

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2020, 06:21:49 pm »

of course.......missus and stepdaughter have got all the bunting and are baking cakes all week ready for friday! ;D

soupy said he was working friday.........i cant think of a worse day to work TBH! ::)roll ;D

No social distancing for this clown.

NWH

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2020, 06:37:39 pm »
I’ll be working any day is just another day at the moment,no disrespect to anyone that’s past but I still have certain stuff that has to be done.

Ooooooog

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2020, 09:23:21 pm »
It’s a biggie. Maybe the most important event in the last century?
Most of my family were killed in the resistance.

Wonder how many right wing groups will be celebrating the end of fascism is Europe?

We ain’t working.

G Griffin

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2020, 09:42:09 pm »

Wonder how many right wing groups will be celebrating the end of fascism is Europe?

We ain’t working.
Respect, Ole.
We'll have a little celebration because we've not had much to celebrate recently.
"If I can shoot rabbits then I can shoot fascists".
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Ooooooog

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2020, 09:58:24 pm »
It’s so distant in the past now, I guess. Crazy to think what our ancestors went through.

f***THESWEDES!!!!!!!

tlwcs

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2020, 06:19:53 pm »
I’ve got 3 booked in. Should be done b4 10.30
Not sure that will offend anyone

SB Cleaning

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2020, 01:41:21 pm »
I'm working , every day feels like a bank holiday at work at the moment so I'm cracking on  ;D

MrChurchMouse

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2020, 05:57:17 pm »
I'm working as normal.  I hardly ever stop working for bank holidays or similar. 

Dave Willis

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2020, 06:06:56 pm »
I’m working, mostly shop fronts all day. Might stop for Churchills speech. I missed it first time around.

dazmond

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2020, 06:30:13 pm »
no window cleaner will be working down our cul de sac.......bunting everywhere..missus has 2 large flags flying(union jack and NHS)and im setting up my drum kit on the driveway......its gonna be a great day!ill drum along to a few songs then treat the neighbours to a drum solo then ill pack em away......should put a smile on a few faces..... 8),cake and plenty of tea and coffee and booze for the missus and grown up kids......

really looking forward to it! :)

ill put up some pics tomorrow...... ;)
price higher/work harder!

Steven Biggs

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2020, 12:30:15 am »
Union Jack bunting was put up this aft , barber is coming round in the morning, 6 of my mates booked in .  Then a bbq, about 14 adults and 35 kids / teenagers. Should be ok , private back garden, not overlooked .

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2020, 12:56:47 am »
no window cleaner will be working down our cul de sac.......bunting everywhere..missus has 2 large flags flying(union jack and NHS)and im setting up my drum kit on the driveway......its gonna be a great day!ill drum along to a few songs then treat the neighbours to a drum solo then ill pack em away......should put a smile on a few faces..... 8),cake and plenty of tea and coffee and booze for the missus and grown up kids......

really looking forward to it! :)

ill put up some pics tomorrow...... ;)

You and a hot curry and a woman or whatever. W⚓️

G Griffin

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2020, 01:02:04 am »
Union Jack bunting was put up this aft , barber is coming round in the morning, 6 of my mates booked in .  Then a bbq, about 14 adults and 35 kids / teenagers. Should be ok , private back garden, not overlooked .
Private back garden, eh? Get you, Biggles.
Have an ok time, mate. My Grandad was German, I've no hair to cut so I'll get half cut and look forward to Daz Moon's pictures.
I might even put the Euro '96 semi final penalty shootout on to cheer me up.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Jonny Swirljet

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2020, 05:51:24 am »
The "Union Jack" is flown from a ship - otherwise it's called a "Union flag"

Mike Burd

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2020, 07:09:33 am »

We ain’t working.
All the British right wing will be celebrating victory over Germany 75 years ago. It’ll be a useful distraction.

Soupy

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2020, 07:35:34 am »
I'll be celebrating the freedoms won on VE day by exercising my freedom to work.