Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Martin OBrien

What extraction liquid shampoo is the best.??
« on: April 21, 2020, 07:46:59 pm »
Hi guys, just wondering what you guys use as your go to liquid extraction chem.?? It's for a portable machine..

homenclean

Re: What extraction liquid shampoo is the best.??
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2020, 09:23:01 pm »
All depends on what you are cleaning.

Normally prespray then rinse with something like Prochem fibre and fabric rinse, or you could use prespray gold and low ph fibre care

John

Mike Halliday

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2020, 09:40:20 pm »
Chemspec Liquid F90 is good stuff, it’s not buffered so you can alter the Ph with the dilution and it’s also Woolsafe approved
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

mjm

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2020, 11:24:23 pm »
I use rinse x  at the moment  from cleansmart 

Robin Ray

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2020, 04:30:48 pm »
It depends on what your doing. I like Hydraclean from Hydramaster, it is an alkaline extraction solution. If however I am cleaning a carpet and want to leave it neutral after using a higher ph prespray, I will use  Clearwater rinse from hydramaster which is an acidic extraction solution. They are both useful in different situations.
Some acidic rinse agents have no more cleaning power than water, all they do is neutralize the prespray. There are others which do like Clearwater rinse, Optimal rinse and Fiber and Fabric rinse.
There is also a neutral extraction chemical from a company called Craftex which works surprisingly well.

Gabriel Nagy

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2020, 06:39:50 pm »
Prochem fibre and fabric rinse it is good one, happy with it

RPCCS

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2020, 11:20:05 pm »
All depends on what you are cleaning.

Normally prespray then rinse with something like Prochem fibre and fabric rinse, or you could use prespray gold and low ph fibre care

John
That's what I use, prespray gold for wool and f and f rinse
Cheers Rich

timbolincs

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2020, 09:44:22 am »
TMF alkaline powdered rinse is very very good. leaves a great smell, great dilution and great cleaning power.

Cleanevangelist

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2020, 05:42:50 pm »
Martin

surfactants have two parts on water loving the other water hating and come with different charges.

so a great example why this is important is if you where you are trying to clean soot out of a carpet using a surfactant with a positive charge, this will not work as good as one without. have all types on your van will mean you can clean all type of bonded dirt.  just read the labels and it will tell you the type.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surfactant

Good Luck

Ian Harper

Mr Dvae

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2020, 10:58:48 pm »
Which company trained you Martin.  They would be the best bet for you as each chemical manufacturer has a system in play.