Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

Re: Question To Those Not Working
« Reply #120 on: April 20, 2020, 09:19:22 am »
I'm just using common sense......theres no cut and dried rules.....

I'm off to work now have a good day chaps..... :)
price higher/work harder!

dazmond

« Reply #121 on: April 20, 2020, 09:23:28 am »
I have to say I see nowt wrong with that, daz is not visiting family members at differing addresses

I go to the unit every third day to run the vans and check everything is working as it should - I'm the only one there I see no difference between that and what daz is doing

Darran
That's why we have government guidelines, They're not laws but are they essential journeys?
You are not supposed to be visiting family or friends. So if Daz is in his own flat, he shouldn't then be going to his birds or vice versa.
There might be a nipping 'home' to do some washing, purify some water, checking on my unit or I'm not seeing anyone or doing anything wrong loophole in the future.
But not yet.

It's an essential journey nipping back to my flat to purify my water for work.....and to pick up some clean clothes....👍

G Griffin

« Reply #122 on: April 20, 2020, 10:30:08 am »
Come on guys!

He is living with his partner, has been while this has been going on, he pops home (which has no one there) to fill up his vehicle etc. That’s the working but cannot work from home category. You can travel to an empty business premises, and even some that aren’t.

For guys who also love to quote the guidelines you really should read them some more.
Can you post a link about those bits in the guidelines?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Jonny 87

« Reply #123 on: April 20, 2020, 11:52:52 am »
Come on guys!

He is living with his partner, has been while this has been going on, he pops home (which has no one there) to fill up his vehicle etc. That’s the working but cannot work from home category. You can travel to an empty business premises, and even some that aren’t.

For guys who also love to quote the guidelines you really should read them some more.

“Go to Work if you cannot work at home”

That covers it.

It would be different if Daz was living at home and popping round to the other house for a night and then going back home. That’s not the case though.

He’s basically staying at his second home, but working and carrying on social distancing.

Im not sure where the confusion is?

Which guideline is Daz breaking? Please post the link to that.

Innocent until proven guilty is the phrase I think.  :)
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

G Griffin

« Reply #124 on: April 20, 2020, 12:45:35 pm »
Come on guys!

“Go to Work if you cannot work at home”

That covers it.

It would be different if Daz was living at home and popping round to the other house for a night and then going back home. That’s not the case though.

He’s basically staying at his second home, but working and carrying on social distancing.

Im not sure where the confusion is?

Which guideline is Daz breaking? Please post the link to that.

Innocent until proven guilty is the phrase I think.  :)
Like Catherine Calderwood? Oh, she's not working anymore.
And he's nipping 'home' most days?
I don't need to post links or prove anything; I'm just asking questions about the interpretations of the guidelines.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Slacky

« Reply #125 on: April 20, 2020, 12:50:53 pm »
But Griff you asked him to post a link, then respond with a 'put-down', implying they're unnecessary.

CleanClear

G Griffin

« Reply #127 on: April 20, 2020, 01:25:25 pm »
But Griff you asked him to post a link, then respond with a 'put-down', implying they're unnecessary.
They're unnecessary to 'prove' something; especially when we don't know the full story.
I can post a link about visiting family and friends (whether Daz is doing it or not).
I can't find one about visiting business premises (which is flat is not) or ones about filling up most days or doing some washing. That's why I asked. But I can't disprove them either.

Added: ta, Mike
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Paul-kent

« Reply #129 on: April 20, 2020, 03:07:36 pm »
Does this mean that I shouldn’t be doing  a 14 mile round trip every day to fill up at a storage water outlet  8)

Jonny 87

« Reply #130 on: April 20, 2020, 03:14:42 pm »
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do#when-am-i-allowed-to-leave-the-house

---------------------------
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do#can-i-see-my-friends

--------------------------
Leave home to stay at your girlfriends then go back home to fill up might not qualify ?

In a nutshell. 

Utterly reckless and selfish.

Seriously how?

Daz essentially has two homes.

He has chosen to lock down at the home where his girlfriend is, he then travels to an empty “work premises” for business practice as this “cannot be done from home”.

I honestly think some of you guys just like to try and have a go and accuse people of breaking rules for the fun of it.

It’s also interesting that all the aggression seems to be from the guys who aren’t working. I’d suggest going out to work as per the government guidelines, it’ll do your mental health the world of good!

;D

2 more houses to do and I’m done for the day. Beautiful sunshine here and great customers.  8)
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Slacky

« Reply #131 on: April 20, 2020, 03:18:35 pm »
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do#when-am-i-allowed-to-leave-the-house

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do#can-i-see-my-friends

Leave home to stay at your girlfriends then go back home to fill up might not qualify ?

In a nutshell. 

Seriously how?

He has chosen to lock down at the home where his girlfriend is, he then travels to an empty “work premises” for business practice as this “cannot be done from home”.

I honestly think some of you guys just like to try and have a go and accuse people of breaking rules for the fun of it.

It’s also interesting that all the aggression seems to be from the guys who aren’t working. I’d suggest going out to work as per the government guidelines, it’ll do your mental health the world of good!

;D

2 more houses to do and I’m done for the day. Beautiful sunshine here and great customers.  8)

Anonymous, empty vessel.  :)

dazmond

« Reply #132 on: April 20, 2020, 03:23:11 pm »

In a nutshell. 

i actually thought you were one of the common sense/level headed guys on here but im obviously mistaken.........im not doing anything wrong....

im staying at my missus house for the time being..........and i nip to my empty flat to purify my water at the end of my working  day(and to wash some clothes because my missus washing machine is broke at the moment)....

the rest of the time im staying in(at missus house) like most people except for walking the dog and occasionally doing a food shop......thats it....

by the way my missus house is 7 miles away(15 min drive)

CleanClear

« Reply #133 on: April 20, 2020, 03:23:54 pm »

In a nutshell. 

Seriously how?

;D

You been on the cakes again and got a sugar rush, or you off your cake now ?  ;D
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

Slacky

« Reply #134 on: April 20, 2020, 03:29:05 pm »

In a nutshell. 

Seriously how?

;D

You been on the cakes again and got a sugar rush, or you off your cake now ?  ;D

I abstain from sugar ta muchly. You'll have to do better than that ;)

« Reply #135 on: April 20, 2020, 03:49:59 pm »

In a nutshell. 

i actually thought you were one of the common sense/level headed guys on here but im obviously mistaken.........im not doing anything wrong....

im staying at my missus house for the time being..........and i nip to my empty flat to purify my water at the end of my working  day(and to wash some clothes because my missus washing machine is broke at the moment)....

the rest of the time im staying in(at missus house) like most people except for walking the dog and occasionally doing a food shop......thats it....

by the way my missus house is 7 miles away(15 min drive)

Daz. I think it’s the “nipping” backwards and forwards that is the problem? You don’t think doing that is contrary to advice/guidelines from the Govt?

You do come across as a genuinely nice bloke tbh, I just think the constant updates of what you are doing/working/living/“nipping out” isn’t in line with any sensible procedures. But you can’t see that.

Soupy

« Reply #136 on: April 20, 2020, 04:01:16 pm »
People are going to have to start minding their own beeswax soon. Social distancing warriors are rife on the old facebonk.

Dave Willis

« Reply #137 on: April 20, 2020, 04:09:37 pm »
One of my customers asked if I had to apply for a special licence to allow me to work!

dazmond

« Reply #138 on: April 20, 2020, 04:15:03 pm »
One of my customers asked if I had to apply for a special licence to allow me to work!

;D ;D ;D

some people think only postman,food shop workers and NHS are still working!how wrong they are......someones got to keep the economy going......

Slacky

« Reply #139 on: April 20, 2020, 04:15:56 pm »
People are going to have to start minding their own beeswax soon. Social distancing warriors are rife on the old facebonk.

5 weeks ago there were peeps on here claiming if we went back to work we’d be vilified on social media. Utter balls. People are pleased to see us.