Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Missing Link

Re: Non-stop chatting 😁
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2020, 02:41:48 pm »
Everyone's really friendly and it's getting a bit annoying now.  Customers that I've never seen hardly, or who wouldn't normally come out and talk are coming out to talk.

On one the missis came out, we had a chat, she went in and then her husband came out to chat.

Couldn't they have done it at the same time?
Pronouns She/Her/Madam/Ma'am

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2020, 03:10:26 pm »
Had one today and I always get on with chap that lives there.  We have always had a good chat everytime I go getting on well with him.

This time he tried taking through the french window but did not work so well.  So he without warning opened it up, and his wife gave him a very loud roasting.  Think he was a bit embarrassed  ;D
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

dazmond

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2020, 05:24:23 pm »
I'm gonna skip a couple of jobs today due to them being really frail elderly customers....I will ask the neighbours how they are though....

I have a large percentage of comfortable retired and middle aged customers so the kids in the garden isn't much of a problem.....the 2 yummy mummies yesterday just made sure their kids were inside when I cleaned the backs.

The thing is you just cant second guess customers attitudes.....take each job as it comes.....

i ended up cleaning the elderly customers jobs but did em for free........ :)........another cracking day weather wise...customers pleased to see me esp the ones with bird muck all over their windows..... 8)....most either paid by contactless or BACS........

A well deserved 4 days off now before next weeks onslaught.......
price higher/work harder!

kikjason

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2020, 05:37:41 pm »
Had a great day.. One new customer and 2 gutter cleans booked in..hopefully back to work Tuesday.. Just ticking over till this is over

CleanClear

Re: None stop chatting 😁
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2020, 11:55:19 pm »
i got a bit sunburnt today on my arms and face...ill be slapping the suncream on tomorrow....yep customers are generally more chatty than usual and i picked up 2 new jobs(both yummy mummys in their 30s too)....its been a great day both work and weather wise.....one more day then 4 days off for me.......

happy easter chaps.... :)

Happy Easter to you too Daz. And whilst everyone is basking in their own misery and you are showing a cheery side you can rest assured i'm gonna be the first to cheer you up when you feel down. One life, live it ..................
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

dazmond

Re: None stop chatting 😁
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2020, 08:59:00 am »
i got a bit sunburnt today on my arms and face...ill be slapping the suncream on tomorrow....yep customers are generally more chatty than usual and i picked up 2 new jobs(both yummy mummys in their 30s too)....its been a great day both work and weather wise.....one more day then 4 days off for me.......

happy easter chaps.... :)

Happy Easter to you too Daz. And whilst everyone is basking in their own misery and you are showing a cheery side you can rest assured i'm gonna be the first to cheer you up when you feel down. One life, live it ..................

some people manufacture their own misery mate..........i know i used to many years ago in my drinking days but not anymore....im not playing the victim anymore.......
price higher/work harder!