This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Cleaner Windows

poo on my ladder!!
« on: July 07, 2006, 07:10:36 pm »
Has this ever happened to you?

I was at work today on a new bit of town work i'm renting, on top of my usual round.
you know how much slower it is when you start a new bit of work, what with all the new addreses to hunt out etc. well i did pretty well all things considered until i got to a three storey town house!! I started at the front and it took a while,as the windows were filthy and awkward to clean. also it was muggy and i was sweating quite a bit and getting stressed out..anyway, i finished the front and went down the side of the house through a gravel floored alley to get round the back only to find the gate locked from the other side and i couldnt climb over. By this time i was well p****d off. so with ladder and bucket i went back round the front to leave a slip to say front only £5 etc.But, when i trod on the path at the front i felt a lump under my trainer...looked down and to my horror saw a big old lump o dog dump with gravel stuck to it >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( it bloody stank, as you would expect. I cleaned it off as best as poss and carried on to the next house climbed up the ladder cleaned the top bay window and on my way down i could smell it again NOOOOO!! looking down at the rungs of the ladder there were bits of it stuck to about 5 of them :'(
when I'm cleaning windows

jeff1

Re: poo on my ladder!!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 07:17:33 pm »
Hey Bart  ;D

Been there done that, and its even worse when you put you hands in it, and wipe the sweat from your face, and its covered in dog doo doo.  >:( >:( ::)

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2006, 07:26:53 pm »
I'm sure most have stood in dog/cat poo and dragged it up their ladders.

I've even dropped accounts that were like 'mine fields' with the brown stuff everywhere; dirty gits.  It makes me wonder why some people want their windows cleaned when they've got 'stools' all-over their garden!

It's no better with a WFP, as your hose drags through it and gets all over your hands.

If my dog poos anywhere, I make a point of bagging it and dog-walkers who I catch not doing it; I make a scene; if Wor Lass isn't about.

jouk45

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2006, 07:32:16 pm »
i think if we bought something like this can of dog poo freeze, it would come in real handy,
POOP-FREEZE™ is a specially formulated aerosol freeze spray that, upon contact, forms a frosty film on dog poop (or cat poop) to harden the surface for easy pick-up. POOP-FREEZE is a great companion to a pooper scooper for clean fast dog poop or cat poop disposal.

jeff1

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2006, 07:36:00 pm »
i think if we bought something like this can of dog poo freeze, it would come in real handy,

Yer! just while the dogs doing it, or we could freeze all the dog doo doo's, and throw them at the owners. ;D ;D

jouk45

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2006, 07:47:24 pm »
jeff, dont spray your good hand  or it will just shatter in to little pieces, ;D

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2006, 07:50:24 pm »
What about cat poo?  It maybe smaller, but it's harder to see and in my opinion, more offensive.

jeff1

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2006, 08:03:10 pm »
What about cat poo?  It maybe smaller, but it's harder to see and in my opinion, more offensive.

Tosh

Freeze it an put it in your catapult.

carl stanton

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2006, 08:04:28 pm »
you have really thought about that tosh!!
ive just been laying some slabs and of course sand has become cat litter tray ooow!  :o
sniff sniff whats that?? oh noooo  :P

jeff1

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2006, 08:05:24 pm »
jeff, dont spray your good hand  or it will just shatter in to little pieces, ;D

Joe I'm not that daft, I'll pick it up with my other hand and then spray it  ;D ;D ;D

jouk45

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2006, 08:15:11 pm »
maybe we should have poo mitts, and a couple of spares  for the ladder feet,   so when we get poo on it we just take it of and replace with the spare, now theres a good idea for the suppliers,

carl stanton

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2006, 08:17:29 pm »
or we could just charge an rather good price [for us] for colecting the stuff up!! hmm maybe, maybe not  :-\

Cleaner Windows

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2006, 08:40:56 pm »
POOP-FREEZE™ is a specially formulated aerosol freeze spray that, upon contact, forms a frosty film on dog poop (or cat poop) to harden the surface for easy pick-up. POOP-FREEZE is a great companion to a pooper scooper for clean fast dog poop or cat poop disposal.

that is very amusing to me..and a bit odd lol

Cleaner Windows

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2006, 08:43:55 pm »
i think maybe we should charge more per house for ppl who are dog owners
e.g a house that should normally be £10 will thus become £100 ;D

jouk45

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2006, 09:02:57 pm »
dennis, i just like to keep the ideas  comming,

Cleaner Windows

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2006, 09:05:49 pm »
dennis, i just like to keep the ideas  comming,
i know m8..you go for it son ;D

beefy

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2006, 10:59:53 pm »
every where i go i have a bucket of soapy water wi me ,
dog poops not nice but it washes off easy enough with water,grass ,leaves, something out of the dustbin  >:(

jouk45

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2006, 11:06:06 pm »
hi beefy, did you get the wfp setup, are you up and running yet