This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jay Le Huray

Re: why is there so much abuse?
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2020, 05:14:44 pm »
oh come on guys, nearly all the threads at the moment seem to contain abuse in one form or another.

I know we all have different opinions weather or not we should be working or staying at home but each to their own

from what I read into the government guide lines is there is nothing to stop you from going to work if you can't work from home and I for one don't think it possible in our trade to do so.

Before I get load of abuse I would like to inform you that I stopped working over a week ago and will continue to stay at home until further notice, I would also like to point out that I'm one of the lucky ones that are fortunately able to survive on my pension and savings.

Not everyone is that lucky to be able to pay their mortgages and feed their loved one until such time that the government helps them out financially (and that won't be too soon either)

Remember the old saying "every action has a consequence" so please guys lets all stop the abuse and try to be kind to each other in these desperate times we are currently experiencing   

BE KIND
If you decided to stay at home a week ago you will still be there in many weeks to come,depends where and what type of work you clean but for me at present I can carry on to a point.
If it stays as it is at the moment I’ll continue to do a bit until they say no more,I’m not doing anywhere near what I would do normally just doing customers I’ve text.

yes I may still be in many weeks to come but as I said in an earlier thread my wife has COPD and if I were to catch the virus and pass it onto her I very much doubt she would survive.

She is more important to me than money or my customers, and if at the end of the epidemic I find I have lost loads of customers because I chose not to work I can and will live with that fact.