This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Status Check

Time for a break
« on: March 29, 2020, 07:08:39 pm »
Hello,
It's obvious that the forum has now split into a 50/50 camp. Who works and who doesn't  work. I feel that the discussion has nowhere to go, and I don't want to be involved in negative dissusions. It feels a bit like Brexit. I will bow out for now and I wish you all the best, whatever camp your in. Take care and stay safe.

deeege

Re: Time for a break
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2020, 07:10:21 pm »
Nathan, is that you?
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Jonny 87

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2020, 07:13:47 pm »
To be fair, I’m the same now.

I’ve said what I felt needed saying, tried to hopefully help some out there that are struggling mentally because of the false pressure that’s being put on them to stop providing for their families.

Hopefully I’m right! I’ve got a much more positive view than many of the doomsday preppers on here.

I’m not going back and forth anymore.

Stay safe everyone.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Shrek

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2020, 07:15:33 pm »

Stoots

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2020, 07:37:45 pm »
This is the down side of the internet

Facebook is much, much worse though.

deeege

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2020, 08:12:37 pm »
This is the down side of the internet

Facebook is much, much worse though.

Yep, it’s unbearable at the best of times but the last 2 weeks has been mental. The WC groups on there are intolerable.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."