This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

simon w

Gardiner Pole Systems
« on: March 28, 2020, 12:10:23 pm »
Anyone else having problems ordering off their website? after going all through the ordering process and waiting for bank to authorise payment I'm getting a Gardiner box pop up saying please specify delivery method which I have already done. Impossible to finish the purchase

The Jester of Wibbly

Re: Gardiner Pole Systems
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2020, 12:21:29 pm »
Try a different browser
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

p1w1

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2020, 12:22:56 pm »
i very much doubt the can guarantee their usual delivery service  at the moment

simon w

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2020, 12:29:19 pm »
i very much doubt the can guarantee their usual delivery service  at the moment

Try reading there website info on current delivery times etc  :-*

simon w

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2020, 12:30:01 pm »
Try a different browser

Good ideal I'll try that now  8)

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2020, 12:36:08 pm »
Anyone else having problems ordering off their website? after going all through the ordering process and waiting for bank to authorise payment I'm getting a Gardiner box pop up saying please specify delivery method which I have already done. Impossible to finish the purchase

Hi Simon

I'm sorry that you had this issue with payments. Some clients have been experiencing issues with the Sagepay authorization on the website - we do not know exactly why this is happening. We have asked our website team to look into this, but suspect it is a Sagepay issue.

If it does happen to anyone please let us know and we will sort or revert to using Paypal.

We are still open although we have furloughed about 60% of the workforce in order to correctly manage the 2 metre distancing rules. We have very strict protocols in place and have done so for over two weeks now to ensure that staff remain safe and isolated whilst working.

We will continue to remain open, even if run by just the immediate family, as long as FedEx and Royal Mail continue to collect.

simon w

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2020, 12:38:22 pm »
Try a different browser

Good ideal I'll try that now  8)

Not a browser issue looks like they have a glitch with the choose delivery method. Only one method available Fedex free delivery seems to be preset so no option to select this and when you get to final payment section your redirected back to "select delivery method" which you can't do so purchase can't complete  ???

I will do a phone order with them on Monday morning  :D

simon w

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2020, 12:57:55 pm »

Hi Simon

I'm sorry that you had this issue with payments. Some clients have been experiencing issues with the Sagepay authorization on the website - we do not know exactly why this is happening. We have asked our website team to look into this, but suspect it is a Sagepay issue.

If it does happen to anyone please let us know and we will sort or revert to using Paypal.

We are still open although we have furloughed about 60% of the workforce in order to correctly manage the 2 metre distancing rules. We have very strict protocols in place and have done so for over two weeks now to ensure that staff remain safe and isolated whilst working.

We will continue to remain open, even if run by just the immediate family, as long as FedEx and Royal Mail continue to collect.

Just successfully finished the order using Paypal. It still tells you that you need to select delivery method which I'd done whilst going through the order, but allows you to correct this where sage method doesn't. Not sure Sage is fully at fault 

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2020, 01:05:43 pm »
Just successfully finished the order using Paypal. It still tells you that you need to select delivery method which I'd done whilst going through the order, but allows you to correct this where sage method doesn't. Not sure Sage is fully at fault

Thanks Simon for this extra feedback.

Simon Trapani

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2020, 09:05:57 pm »
I've just had exactly the same problem Alex whilst trying to pay with Santander Debit Card. Had to use Paypal in the end.

richyp

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2020, 10:09:45 pm »
we ordered today,  delivery tomorrow  ;D