This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Paul-kent

What changes are you going make after COVID-19 is over ?
« on: March 28, 2020, 11:09:32 am »
I looking at going ltd as i can see the self-employed getting shafted tax wise

Also i'm going to push cash less payments due to the next year of social distancing rules

lozsing

Re: What changes are you going make after COVID-19 is over ?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2020, 11:21:56 am »
make sure I have everyone mobile number not just a few

Dave Willis

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2020, 11:24:15 am »
I think most will be rushing out to build a man cave should this ever happen again.

Jay Le Huray

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2020, 11:58:00 am »
I think I might juggle some of my work around to make it more compact as I will be way behind so that would be a good opportunity  to do this

G Griffin

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2020, 12:28:54 pm »
It'll be interesting to see what the world's like when it settles down.
Me, I think it'll be the end of the supermarkets, so I might target smaller shops.
It's the supermarkets that are most responsible for the spread of the virus. They've signed their own death warrants by being so big and selling essential stuff.
If we all stayed home and boycotted the supermarkets then it'd stop them spreading the virus. We'd be cutting off the cause of the problem.
Hope that every Lidl helps.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AuRavelling79

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2020, 01:26:18 pm »
Me, I think it'll be the end of the supermarkets, so I might target smaller shops.
It's the supermarkets that are most responsible for the spread of the virus. They've signed their own death warrants by being so big and selling essential stuff.
If we all stayed home and boycotted the supermarkets then it'd stop them spreading the virus. We'd be cutting off the cause of the problem.

I think readily available international travel has caused the spread of this virus.

Branson is in a pickle and it's Virgin on the ridiculous.
It's a game of three halves!

LBWCS

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2020, 02:09:13 pm »

Snap

dazmond

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2020, 02:45:56 pm »
no changes for me really.....

1.most customers pay online as it is
2.i dont clean inside windows
3.i usually wear nitrile gloves and wash my hands frequently while working anyway
4.most of my work is domestic with a small percentage commercial(not lost a single job yet)
5.i have the majority of my customers contact numbers(requirement for online payment)

i will start accepting offers of tea and coffee again after all this goes away but not probably for the next year or so and ill stop spraying miltons sterilising fluid on my customers door handles/latches! ;D
price higher/work harder!

deeege

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2020, 03:04:18 pm »
I’m going to have a big push on domestics. I’d ideally like a 50/50 split domestic commercial. I had planned a 30k leaflet drop for this spring and have the leaflets ready to go but it will have to wait now.

I did get 2000 out in February and picked up 5 regulars and a couple of nice one offs so was quite excited about getting the rest of them out.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

KS Cleaning

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2020, 03:12:17 pm »
I’m going to have a big push on domestics. I’d ideally like a 50/50 split domestic commercial. I had planned a 30k leaflet drop for this spring and have the leaflets ready to go but it will have to wait now.

I did get 2000 out in February and picked up 5 regulars and a couple of nice one offs so was quite excited about getting the rest of them out.
Like a few individuals on here, why don’t you just become a complete dick head and steal some work from the window cleaners who have spent years building a business and have decided not to work?

G Griffin

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2020, 03:15:15 pm »

I think readily available international travel has caused the spread of this virus.

Branson is in a pickle and it's Virgin on the ridiculous.
Very intuitive.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

CleanClear

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2020, 03:17:35 pm »

They sell bats ?
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

G Griffin

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2020, 03:22:04 pm »

Like a few individuals on here, why don’t you just become a complete dick head and steal some work from the window cleaners who have spent years building a business and have decided not to work?
That's what I thought.
If we all showed more solidarity, folk wouldn't be as worried about going out to work and the others wouldn't be as worried about losing customers.
And in a show of solidarity, I'm going to rip up my book with the names of flouters in.
I remember them all anyway .
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2020, 03:27:36 pm »
Me too + cashless payments by bacs or other.

G Griffin

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2020, 03:31:05 pm »

They sell bats ?
I heard Tesco do.
So I went, I was queueing outside and I get talking to the bloke 2m behind me. Becoming impatient, I said I only want a tennis bat to swat flies with and he replies "it's a racket".
I came home because I'm not paying an inflated price for a tennis bat just because people are panic buying them.
I bought The Sun on the way home and I'm using that instead.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

CleanClear

« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2020, 04:00:44 pm »

They sell bats ?
I heard Tesco do.
So I went, I was queueing outside and I get talking to the bloke 2m behind me. Becoming impatient, I said I only want a tennis bat to swat flies with and he replies "it's a racket".
I came home because I'm not paying an inflated price for a tennis bat just because people are panic buying them.

Overall i think you have a good plan. Instead of 400 people an hour going into large supermarkets we can all go in our local butcher/spar shop etc.... That might be a plan  ;D ;D
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

Stoots

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2020, 04:08:35 pm »
I'm going to re build my round and try to franchise.

Decided this before the lockdown after speaking to a few helpfull chaps off this forum.

G Griffin

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2020, 04:22:23 pm »

They sell bats ?
I heard Tesco do.

Overall i think you have a good plan. Instead of 400 people an hour going into large supermarkets we can all go in our local butcher/spar shop etc.... That might be a plan  ;D ;D
It's what's going in and out of the shop that's the problem. And it's not bats.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Dave Willis

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2020, 05:04:41 pm »
They could open a supermarket just for windowcleaners as they are mostly immune or very low risk.

G Griffin

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2020, 05:07:59 pm »
They could open a supermarket just for windowcleaners as they are mostly immune or very low risk.
The cafes inside would all have to close though.
Common sense exercising window cleaners are refusing tea and coffee.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐